Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Twincharged

Must remember the driver face, maybe his license kanna suspend or no license drive that's why hit and run. Hope tp to quickly find the hit and run driver. Don't let him escape.

Don't think is intentional. Think it is the inertia. After coming to spin, there is still inertial that move the car forward. Just nice that the car is now facing the merc and with the inertial keep moving forward and there is no grip on the tyres for braking. Of coz will hit Lao lor.

I doubt it inertia. It’s upslope and the corolla seemed to be surging forward. I think he stepped on wrong pedal.

And to answer the other question of the Merc high beam, NO! It was the auto headlights going on when he passed under the trees just before he tunnel entrance.

Anyway must claim GAO GAO from such drivers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I doubt it inertia. Itâs upslope and the corolla seemed to be surging forward. I think he stepped on wrong pedal.

And to answer the other question of the Merc high beam, NO! It was the auto headlights going on when he passed under the trees just before he tunnel entrance.

Anyway must claim GAO GAO from such drivers.

I think you could be right.

Lights came on at overhead bridge.

XXX is a safe and responsible driver who didn't realize he had caused a collision due to the good sound insulation of his car. He will be deeply regretful of his action after his arrest. He will also happen to be the sole breadwinner supporting his family of grandparents and vulnerable children.

In case anyone is injured or killed, a visit to the IMH will be needed to ascertain his state of depression.

XXX please fill in your name and submit this statement to the police when they put the handcuffs on you.

Happy 2018 New Year!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

XXX please fill in your name and submit this statement to the police when they put the handcuffs on you.

hit & run is a seizable offence meh?

XXX is very polite, u see he wave some more?

The mpv already came to rest before surging to hit the Merc.

Drunk or intentional?

Or both?

Neither...he is stupid...to drink n drive

This is at Fort Road,alot of Construction carried out,Road diverted,the S bend before the Accident 'blocked' the Traffic Lights...

another construction portion with S bend is AYE near Clementi Ave 2 exit. had seen at least 2 accidents there already while driving past.

Hi All, Happy New Year~  [grouphug]

Rainy season now, please drive safe.. [drivingcar]  better b late then never~ No matter how expensive your tyres are, shit still do happen..So... Careful careful~  :meaw:

• Praise 4

hit & run is a seizable offence meh?

XXX is very polite, u see he wave some more?

Think the offending driver parked at the CTE road divider ahead & switched on the hazard lights. See 50-51s mark. Whether he stayed there, however, to exchange particulars with the Merc driver or not not sure because footage ended shortly after that.

Tougher enforcement against Personal Mobility Device users

From January 15, 2018, Personal Mobility Device (PMD) users caught riding on roads will face tougher enforcement action, as the Land Transport Authority (LTA) strengthens regulations and enhances its penalty regime to deter errant use of PMDs.

In the event of a conviction in Court, offenders convicted for the first time face a fine of up to S$2,000 and/or jail of up to 3 months, while offenders convicted for the second or subsequent time face a fine of up to S$5,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 6 months.

Source: http://www.todayonline.com/content/tougher-enforcement-against-personal-mobility-device-users

Hosei. finally lai liao. [smash]

• Praise 7

Twincharged

Does riding on roads include riding over roads at traffic lights etc.

Because to me if these riders had to get off when using Traffic lights and walk across that would be a big plus for safety.

Nope. If not motorcycles can use pedestrian crossings and say they aren't do anything illegal cuz they are using the roads.

↡ Advertisement