Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Why this Transcab Driver still on the Road?

Mata cant bring him to justice? Since 2013

===================================== 

Transcab SHD9402Z is a serial reckless driver. Do you agree this driver ought to be brought to justice?

SHD9402Z latest reckless stunt happened to Jonus Ng along Boundary Road towards Yio Chu Kang Road on 22 January 2018. A police report has been filed against SHD9402Z. http://bit.ly/2DGqzGu

The other intentional reckless incidents are from 2013 , 2014 and 2016.

Remember this taxi plate, SHD9402Z and post to us any reckless stunts your car cam captures. We need to convince Traffic Police that this driver has a driving problem that endangers others.

Transcab again.

This one must be banned from driving for life.  [mad]

↡ Advertisement

Why bother with the siao lang. Is the polis job to take good care of them. They need help and not punches.

Maybe you can share how you would handle this? Continue waiting there till he gives up?
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Maybe you can share how you would handle this? Continue waiting there till he gives up?

maybe the SL is the transcab taxi driver ??  :a-confused:

call the polis and help should arrive in 10 mins. 

meanwhile sit in and wait. He probably might get bored and go away.

• Praise 1

At that point of time I won't know if that guy is really mental or just being guai lan.

But yes, calling polis is the first step but while they are not yet arrived and shit happens I will do whatever it takes to protect myself and my car.

At that point of time I won't know if that guy is really mental or just being guai lan.

But yes, calling polis is the first step but while they are not yet arrived and shit happens I will do whatever it takes to protect myself and my car.

I thought he is drunk.

• Praise 1

If this happened overseas, this guy is probably history now. But in little sg, the only thing to do is try to siam this guy. Not worth it to fight with siao lang. Siao lang kill ppl no fault, they just go back to their hougang chalet. [hur]

Hahaha, I love the Benny hill theme that goes with this video..damn cartoon..lol..

Twincharged

xiao lang looks gay.....ððð. Maybe he wants a stick up his a**e....

With video evidence and if the driver assaulted that gay with more than a kick.....will the police take action against the driver eventhough the assault was justified? So many xiao lang nowadays......

The thing is you know what you are doing ...whereas the SL might not.
  • Praise 1

Why the IMH guy challenge cam car instead of the rest?

If me i'll just sit in the car and call police..

he looking for the biggest and meanest drivers around.....

The thing is you know what you are doing ...whereas the SL might not.

ya.....but the fella looks like threatening the driver and already slam his fist into the bonnet after he was kicked. If the driver retaliate any further can it be an offence eventhough the xiao gay provoke him. I ever kana hauled up by police for retaliation but tio verbal warning only and had my statement taken down. Police say if there were any retaliation after or any other fracas involving me and the other guys......the police will invite us back.....
  • Praise 1

Pedestrians pls take note. BMW always has the right of way.

https://www.facebook.com/sgreckless/videos/1747060462023638/

Should post the bmw plate number for all to see

What will you do if you meet this siao lang?

https://www.facebook.com/sureboh.sg/videos/1709568862396645/

One kick to the groin and still can stand up... power

Edited by Fireball0088
  • Praise 1

Why the IMH guy challenge cam car instead of the rest?

If me i'll just sit in the car and call police..

Maybe the cam car honked him ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1