Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Turbocharged

Do away with shared 'green' time at signalised junctions

I support MP Png Eng Huat's call for shared "green" time at signalised junctions - where vehicles are allowed to turn when pedestrians are also permitted to cross - to be done away with (MPs' suggestions: Shared 'green' time; March 8).

Edwin Pang 

ST Forum, 11Mar 2018

Takes a WP MP to take note of these bread and butter issues and feedback in Parliament.

Looking at the valuable air time used for apologies here and there...I am seriously worried for our future. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Takes a WP MP to take note of these bread and butter issues and feedback in Parliament.

Looking at the valuable air time used for apologies here and there...I am seriously worried for our future. [bigcry]

The demand for Apologies doesn't stop in the parliement, it is carried over to the social media. It is really worrying!

• Praise 2

They only have that one thing to try and hantum WP mah. 

Say solly ah. Say solly ah.

sorry your Cb lampah la....

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

They only have that one thing to try and hantum WP mah.

Say solly ah. Say solly ah.

sorry your Cb lampah la....

Not 1 but so many of them demand a sorry... They so eng

No one ever say sorry to them before. LoL so now craving for it.

Do away with shared 'green' time at signalised junctions

Finally someone shares the same sentiment... but useless without any concrete implementation..

• Praise 1

The demand for Apologies doesn't stop in the parliement, it is carried over to the social media. It is really worrying!

wasting our money.

really. 

i think a pack of hyena works in the same way.......need the whole pack to work together to bully even a few lions! I learnt from natgeo wild....

i think a pack of hyena works in the same way.......need the whole pack to work together to bully even a few lions! I learnt from natgeo wild....ððð

Your statement is actually very deep. Maybe more than you intended.

Cos in the wild, hyenas are weak (relative to lions) and lions are strong. That's why hyenas attack as a pack.

In your example, it mean two things. Both in a way correct depending on your point of view.

1) the people clamouring for apology are wrong and hence weak (hyena). The one refusing to apologise is right and hence strong (lion).

2) lion actually represents Singapore (lion city). Are you suggesting that they are actually attacking Singaporeans in general in the demand for apologies?

Your statement is actually very deep. Maybe more than you intended.

Cos in the wild, hyenas are weak (relative to lions) and lions are strong. That's why hyenas attack as a pack.

In your example, it mean two things. Both in a way correct depending on your point of view.

1) the people clamouring for apology are wrong and hence weak (hyena). The one refusing to apologise is right and hence strong (lion).

2) lion actually represents Singapore (lion city). Are you suggesting that they are actually attacking Singaporeans in general in the demand for apologies?

err...bro.....to early in the morning to be very deep lar....
↡ Advertisement