Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

from roads.sg

SLU304X hit a dog and run :TT_TT:

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1883234111708983/

It may sound heartless, but if you hit a stray cat or dog on a busy road, what are you gonna do? Stop and risk a rear end? call police?

What if it's a rabbit, monitor lizard, snake, chicken, duck, pigeon.. I ever seen a small tortise crossing ecp even..

Think the law was meant to protect live stock as property in the past. Like you hit someone's horse or cow.. still possible in Malaysia?

Today in Singapore, not so easy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

It may sound heartless, but if you hit a stray cat or dog on a busy road, what are you gonna do? Stop and risk a rear end? call police?

What if it's a rabbit, monitor lizard, snake, chicken, duck, pigeon.. I ever seen a small tortise crossing ecp even..

Think the law was meant to protect live stock as property in the past. Like you hit someone's horse or cow.. still possible in Malaysia?

Today in Singapore, not so easy.

Driver should pull to the side safely and call to report. No excuse for not stopping and continue with his/her journey.  

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 2

Call the police 1st. They will probably you to call either AVA or SPCA to attend to the accident.

Nope.....

They ask questions first,

Any person injured, no , then

Dog on the road or pavement.

On the road, call LTA

On the pavement or drain, call NEA

Dog limp onto the grass patch, call  NPark

Dog dead, call AVA.

:we-all-gonna-die:

:XD:

• Praise 9

Super super long time no see!!!!!

Wa~! You remember me? I almost forgot my own login here. Much has changed. Just thought I'd pop in, since I'm monitoring COE prices waiting for good time to PQP.

Wa~! You remember me? I almost forgot my own login here. Much has changed. Just thought I'd pop in, since I'm monitoring COE prices waiting for good time to PQP.

Hahahaha

Can remember lah :XD:

Just anyhow renew. Now 35k jin songs

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1