Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

They still young n lack road experience, maybe they don’t even own a bike..... be forgiving, this is part of learning.

thats what happenes when one is unsure, worried and take 2nd guesses while riding a bike.....maybe its in their protocol not to lane split when in uniform.
  • Praise 1

I suspect that these guys have no prior riding experience.

Posted to this vocation, sent for riding courses and then expected to perform stunts.

Oh well, what a "crash course".

• Praise 4

Twincharged

Think need to change bike model. 

They seems cannot handle the high ones well.  [laugh]

someone posted using those three wheeled bikes instead right ? i think that is a good idea ... for a 2-man team ...

and then for sniper, just keep to two wheelers.

walking home after zouk.....the vezel who thought he could jump over the drain

They seems cannot handle the high ones well. [laugh]

Judging from the recent videos, looks more like they are a new inexperience riding team. What are these riders missions by the way?

They still young n lack road experience, maybe they donât even own a bike..... be forgiving, this is part of learning.

Agree , everyone needs to start from somewhere and in this aspect, the society needs to be more accomodating. But i also hope the authority could give them more riding pratice in controlled area before putting them to be on the road. Edited by Ct3833

They seems cannot handle the high ones well. [laugh]

These bmw bikes have high centre of gravity. Hard to control well

Accident at Woodlands. At what speed did the motorcycle hit the car?!

https://www.facebook.com/SgRoadaccidents/videos/544149602634226/

Most probably 120, which is close to max speed for these type of cub kia

Twincharged

Put controlled turning lights there so there can be no arguments whether the car should go if the coast is clear.

Do away with shared 'green' time at signalised junctions

I support MP Png Eng Huat's call for shared "green" time at signalised junctions - where vehicles are allowed to turn when pedestrians are also permitted to cross - to be done away with (MPs' suggestions: Shared 'green' time; March 8).

These days, it is even more unsafe as drivers - who are already busy looking out for oncoming vehicles - may spot only at the last minute cyclists and e-scooter riders who suddenly zip across such pedestrian crossings without first dismounting. I once made a right turn at a signalised crossing one early morning when it was still dark, and got a rude shock when two darkly attired cyclists suddenly rode across the crossing without first dismounting. They were lucky to get away unscathed.

Cyclists, e-scooter riders and pedestrians must realise that drivers need time to apply their brakes after spotting them, and that vehicles do not come to a complete halt instantly.

There have been reports of pedestrians being injured or killed by vehicles turning at the same time that they were crossing the road, as both parties thought they were permitted by the traffic lights to do so (LTA acts to ease worries over some road crossings; Oct 16, 2017). Such shared green time is dangerous to pedestrians and other road users. We should do away with it before more people get hurt.

Edwin Pang 

ST Forum, 11Mar 2018

• Praise 2

PHV?

post-131345-0-57222700-1520699916_thumb.

walking home after zouk.....the vezel who thought he could jump over the drain

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

They still young n lack road experience, maybe they don’t even own a bike..... be forgiving, this is part of learning.

can spend so much money, cannot chose a proper bike.

and i think they need at least more training before going onto the road,

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Do away with shared 'green' time at signalised junctions

I support MP Png Eng Huat's call for shared "green" time at signalised junctions - where vehicles are allowed to turn when pedestrians are also permitted to cross - to be done away with (MPs' suggestions: Shared 'green' time; March 8).

These days, it is even more unsafe as drivers - who are already busy looking out for oncoming vehicles - may spot only at the last minute cyclists and e-scooter riders who suddenly zip across such pedestrian crossings without first dismounting. I once made a right turn at a signalised crossing one early morning when it was still dark, and got a rude shock when two darkly attired cyclists suddenly rode across the crossing without first dismounting. They were lucky to get away unscathed.

Cyclists, e-scooter riders and pedestrians must realise that drivers need time to apply their brakes after spotting them, and that vehicles do not come to a complete halt instantly.

There have been reports of pedestrians being injured or killed by vehicles turning at the same time that they were crossing the road, as both parties thought they were permitted by the traffic lights to do so (LTA acts to ease worries over some road crossings; Oct 16, 2017). Such shared green time is dangerous to pedestrians and other road users. We should do away with it before more people get hurt.

Edwin Pang 

ST Forum, 11Mar 2018

Way overdue... LTA should act sooner rather than later.

• Praise 2

Can't even ride properly! How to fight crime?

actually they should lower the ride height

if legs not long

better to adjust the bike to fit the person

rather than

forcing the person to fit the bike

just like some people ....anyhow spend 800k on rubbish bin or 400k to name marina bay....should have been sacked off and asked to pay back the monies

rather than to keep staying on in a job which they perform badly

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7