Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Who knows? Maybe the scholars are also MCFers and they look see look see for suitable ideas, then submit as their own ideas and get rewarded.

but why they choose the not so good ideas to use haha...
↡ Advertisement

Because ppl complains that it is too far to walk to the next traffic light for crossing.

wahah... complain and will get traffic lights install for every 400 to 500 meters? Go to Yishun Ring Road and you'll be surprise how true this is.

Butt I doubt is complain and the traffic lights are install in such a way but rather the scholars want to please the new HDB owners around the area.

Very soon, Singaporeans will have weak legs due to lack of walking / cycling as they travel on e-scooters. Frankly, walking and cycling are healthy exercise. Since government is trying to prompt healthy living, why install traffic lights in such a way. This goes to show lack of communication between various government agencies.

wahah... complain and will get traffic lights install for every 400 to 500 meters? Go to Yishun Ring Road and you'll be surprise how true this is.

Butt I doubt is complain and the traffic lights are install in such a way but rather the scholars want to please the new HDB owners around the area.

Very soon, Singaporeans will have weak legs due to lack of walking / cycling as they travel on e-scooters. Frankly, walking and cycling are healthy exercise. Since government is trying to prompt healthy living, why install traffic lights in such a way. This goes to show lack of communication between various government agencies.

While i agree that many of our traffic congestion are caused by traffic light, i would blame the traffic light timing and synchronization rather than the distant. 

a lot of time, when the light turn green, cars cannot turn because need to let pedestrian cross the road first, 

or only very cars can move forward / pass the traffic light because the road infront is also full of cars that is waiting for the traffic light to turn green, and i guess many more example. 

Because ppl complains that it is too far to walk to the next traffic light for crossing.

because people still jaywalk when the nearest traffic light or overhead bridge is 50m away... 

Turbocharged

In Japan, their overhead bridges have lift for wheelchair, pram, trolley, luggage and of course elderly ppl to use.

In Singapore, I only started to see lifts being built together with the bridges recently. That's why you see traffic lights under a bridge. Too many unnecessary traffic lights.

post-4330-0-96135100-1521006418_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

E-bikes no need registration, no need insurance, no need road tax, no need rules also lor

• Praise 8

that's it !! Days ago, I was just thinking why our roads are so congested. Came down to 2 things --> Buses & Pedestrians.

Peak period, not uncommon to see 5-7 buses one after another, add in bus lane whole bladdy road stuck. Throw in pedestrian crossings, sometimes 3 cars move off then lights turn red again !!!!

We have too many traffic lights !! I was thinking about Japan. They also have many cars, many people, but somehow the roads doesn't feel so congested..... My humble opinion.

People say the bus don’t come frequently

So they chut full power bus mah :grin:

Pity the car.

Should crush them underneath the carriage

===============================

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1869580379741023/?t=1

Wasted is car not king king lorry

Or king king bus

:grin:

Most of the time cone arrangement sucks. They start and finish the cones at the lorry's ass itself. It should be at least 4 to 5 seconds gap (similar to 2 sec rule), so that absent minded driver will have a last minute  chance to save the lorry's ass!

Help to embed online..

Orbit goot... sad for car owner have to kenna out of pocket for repairs. 

let me gif it

26cjo3.gif

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 4

I may sound evil but I feel damn shiok when I see them flying...HAHAHA.

I would love to see the action from that car cam. 

Fly Motherf**ker fly!

26cjo3.gif

26cjo3.gif

26cjo3.gif

26cjo3.gif

26cjo3.gif

26cjo3.gif

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Should sue until thng kor

If they are kids sue also cannot collect. Pity the owner must pay for own damage. The least the driver ought to do is to drive over the e-scooter and crush the f**king thing so that there is also some cost to these jokers.

Most of the time cone arrangement sucks. They start and finish the cones at the lorry's ass itself. It should be at least 4 to 5 seconds gap (similar to 2 sec rule), so that absent minded driver will have a last minute  chance to save the lorry's ass!

The driver did step on the brake but he didn't do e-bake / step on the brake hard enough.

To be frank, the cones should be placed at a distance from the lorry base on the speed limit of the road so that driver will have enough stopping distance when absent minded driver hit the first cone.

If they are kids sue also cannot collect. Pity the owner must pay for own damage. The least the driver ought to do is to drive over the e-scooter and crush the f**king thing so that there is also some cost to these jokers.

Yalor

If King Kong sbs bus is the beatest

Crush that damn ebike

Jit bah booms

Bus tyre flatten

↡ Advertisement