Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

ah lian pillion chio or not?

wear short short ....show a lot of leg leh

ð¬ð¤£

Amazing.. after 30+ yrs, I still see the ah Beng tompang ah lian on bicycle on the roads n doing same stupid stunts..is it really hereditary? Lol.. ya, last time 1980's the lians also wear short short too.. lol..
↡ Advertisement

Amazing.. after 30+ yrs, I still see the ah Beng tompang ah lian on bicycle on the roads n doing same stupid stunts..is it really hereditary? Lol.. ya, last time 1980's the lians also wear short short too.. lol..

got difference.....last time they put a lot of decorative lights and stereo speakers on the bike.....

I may sound evil but I feel damn shiok when I see them flying...HAHAHA.

I would love to see the action from that car cam. 

Fly Motherf**ker fly!

Guess you are not the only "evil" person here....  [sly]

Upon the impact, I was like  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Most of the time cone arrangement sucks. They start and finish the cones at the lorry's ass itself. It should be at least 4 to 5 seconds gap (similar to 2 sec rule), so that absent minded driver will have a last minute  chance to save the lorry's ass!

The cone stuff, they need to learn from Msia on NSHW.

It can stretch for 3km with ample warnings and at the 2.99km mark then you will see 1 pax working.

The cone stuff, they need to learn from Msia on NSHW.

It can stretch for 3km with ample warnings and at the 2.99km mark then you will see 1 pax working.

2.99km haha......

Twincharged

https://youtu.be/vIpwPZORfAM

Reckless BMW. Keep weaving and out of traffic. He changed lanes really close to the motorcyclist also.

Before that, he was tailgating me on lane 2 for a long time. So close I couldn't even see his license plate in my rear view mirror.

Mine is a cheapo china dashcam but for some reason, his license plate seems to be harder to capture than the other cars also. His plate very washed out compared to the rest of the cars.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

https://youtu.be/vIpwPZORfAM

Reckless BMW. Keep weaving and out of traffic. He changed lanes really close to the motorcyclist also.

Before that, he was tailgating me on lane 2 for a long time. So close I couldn't even see his license plate in my rear view mirror.

Mine is a cheapo china dashcam but for some reason, his license plate seems to be harder to capture than the other cars also. His plate very washed out compared to the rest of the cars.

This kind considered quite mild.

I've seen more hiong types. 

• Praise 1

Yeah - I think quite OK liao, even got signal every time before changing lane.  This is one rare BMW driver and actually sets (relatively) good example!

I often encountered women drivers in Jazz or similar hatches driving much worse than this.

looks more like tiffany blue . Where the weaving?

You can see his plate in your mirror means not tailgating liao la. if tailgate means you can see him orh pi sai. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

Supersonic

Yeah - I think quite OK liao, even got signal every time before changing lane.  This is one rare BMW driver and actually sets (relatively) good example!

I often encountered women drivers in Jazz or similar hatches driving much worse than this.

Hiong ones are those cut from lane 3 to lane 1 and cut back to lane 3 again. No signal at all. 

If got motorcycle, think may kena. 

Twincharged

Felt that its quite dangerous cuz he started moving into the motorcyclist's lane when he was beside the motorcycle.

looks more like tiffany blue . Where the weaving?

You can see his plate in your mirror means not tailgating liao la. if tailgate means you can see him orh pi sai. 

I can't see his license plate cuz too close... Only can see his face and abit of his bonnet.

Hiong ones are those cut from lane 3 to lane 1 and cut back to lane 3 again. No signal at all. 

If got motorcycle, think may kena. 

At the end he went from 2 to 4 at one go. But got signal. 

got difference.....last time they put a lot of decorative lights and stereo speakers on the bike.....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

Now still got! Lights become leds, stereo become Bluetooth speakers! Still blaring all over! N the bicycle now become e bike or e scooter!

But the Beng n Lian still the same! Lol...

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Hi experts, any way to report PHV drivers or crazy drivers on the roads easily? Like just upload a video for the authorities to take a look and investigate if necessary....

Poor car, can the driver sue the cyclist?

as a driver what disturbs me when something like that happens, 

even if you are not in the wrong, you got to be the one having to prove that you are not in the wrong

just like in a chain collision, the back driver got to prove they are not in the wrong, or pedestrian-car accident, driver again are the ones needing to prove they are not in the wrong

the length and breath you have go through and time wasted including possible deduction of NCB, insurance compensation claim by the other party even if you win.

its easy to say, like that then dont drive

but road are meant for cars right and not meant for e-scooters or those motorised wheel-chairs that can really reach speeds as fast as 30 or even 40 km/h

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3