I30 fastback is so awesome..

lio_3000

Same here, for the price better off with the hatchback or wagon.

Same internals anyway, no point paying more for a sedan look.

No, the fastbacks comes with all the essential items that were otherwise deleted in the hatch or even wagon

It has full LED headlights, blind spot detection, lane departure warning, power driver seat, factory 17" wheels, sunroof, factory leather, 6 airbags.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sorry for noob question, just bought my first car. Whats fastback btw? It looks exactly like a sedan. Then there's also hothatch

Sorry for noob question, just bought my first car. Whats fastback btw? It looks exactly like a sedan. Then there's also hothatch

It's like coupe version of i30. abit more refine also. :)

It's like coupe version of i30. abit more refine also. :)

Maybe Komoco waiting for this.

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/03/21/hyundai-i30-n-dual-clutch-veloster-n/

Hyundai's N Performance division broke out of the starting gate with the i30 N in Australia, fitted exclusively with a six-speed manual transmission. Our first taste of a South Korean blue wonder will be the Veloster N launching later this year, and it also comes with that single gearbox. Hyundai executives told Australian site Car Advice an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission is on the way, but that it won't join the party until late 2019. That means we could see it in the Veloster around then or a little later, and it might portend future developments for the go-fast lineup.

The in-house unit will be all-new, not a rework of the seven-speed EcoShift dual-clutch in the Veloster Turbo. It isn't clear whether the seven-speeder can handle the 279 pound-feet of torque in the top-spec N cars when on overboost. According to N Peformance boss Albert Biermann, the new eight-speed, wet-clutch, paddle-shifted gearbox has already been tested in the Kia Sorento diesel, which has 325 lb-ft of torque, and the 380-horsepower RN30 concept car. Ultimately, it will serve vehicles across Hyundai and Kia ranges.

Fastback = liftback. It looks exactly like a sedan, but the rear windscreen moves with the tailgate, giving you a huge boot opening.

Hot hatch is just a name given to fast hatchbacks.

Fastback = liftback. It looks exactly like a sedan, but the rear windscreen moves with the tailgate, giving you a huge boot opening.

Hot hatch is just a name given to fast hatchbacks.

Unless you are Audi, who claim their hatchbacks are fastbacks
↡ Advertisement