How to spend your time as a retiree

Victor68

Just wondering, when we are still working, we have our credit cards

When we enter into retirement, will the banks still replace our cards when they reach the expiry date?

Sorry asking noob question

Just curious coz saw a retiree the other day at the giant cashier counter, his wallet dont have many cards

u better get all your CC stuff done before u retire or go free lance. very marfan to apply for CC after that. 

↡ Advertisement

u better get all your CC stuff done before u retire or go free lance. very marfan to apply for CC after that.

Yeah, i m starting to think about all these le although retirement seems so far away

Then again, i think i can retire earlier if i choose to change my lifestyle to a very very simple one although i think its super difficult to

How to ensure a smooth transition to life of a retiree is my next question.....

When we enter into retirement, will the banks still replace our cards when they reach the expiry date?

Just curious coz saw a retiree the other day at the giant cashier counter, his wallet dont have many cards

that is because he is flush with cash.

Yeah, i m starting to think about all these le although retirement seems so far away

Then again, i think i can retire earlier if i choose to change my lifestyle to a very very simple one although i think its super difficult to

After you retire, you are not supposed to live on credit, think debit card lah.

Retire early with a simple simple life is not in Singapore.

wah chief wanna retire liao ....

must have saved a lot of marnee

Before retirement, must always remember this mantra..got out , no in..

So it’s good to plan for some passive income route, say easy but u never try , never know..

KL for me is a great place for retirees..

Before retirement, must always remember this mantra..got out , no in..

So itâs good to plan for some passive income route, say easy but u never try , never know..

KL for me is a great place for retirees..

KL is one of the highest cost of living in msia for the richie, I can't afford to live there [sweatdrop]

that is because he is flush with cash.

Yeah, probably so but it just triggered the thought in my mind, that I probably wouldnt be able to enjoy the rebates and perks which i m currently enjoying any more

After you retire, you are not supposed to live on credit, think debit card lah.

That’s true...like lesser perks actually

Retire early with a simple simple life is not in Singapore.

....i look at my bank account, damn pathetic, doesn’t help that i m a spender n not a saver....so I probably cant retire early coz no money to retire

wah chief wanna retire liao ....

must have saved a lot of marnee

• Praise 3

Yeah, probably so but it just triggered the thought in my mind, that I probably wouldnt be able to enjoy the rebates and perks which i m currently enjoying any more

Thatâs true...like lesser perks actually

....i look at my bank account, damn pathetic, doesnât help that i m a spender n not a saver....so I probably cant retire early coz no money to retire

......no......n thatâs a big problem ð¢

I cant retire lah, many more slogging years to go ð­

I got no passive income n also dont know how to get this besides my full time job....Malaysia i find too dangerous....old liao very vulnerable...difficult to fend for oneself

chief suddenly so emo... received elder shield form is it?
  • Praise 2

....Malaysia i find too dangerous....old liao very vulnerable...difficult to fend for oneself

Errrr ........... worry got rob of money or ...... but already retired as a senior
  • Praise 3

I think when no source of income, like retirement, best is no card.. Later spend without knowing your bank balance. Too many of these 11/11 . black friday sales, can lose track of spending. 

I think when no source of income, like retirement, best is no card.. Later spend without knowing your bank balance. Too many of these 11/11 . black friday sales, can lose track of spending.

That’s so true, every month i over spend coz difficult to keep track of spending on credit cards....wah jin stressed....

• Praise 1

Thatâs so true, every month i over spend coz difficult to keep track of spending on credit cards....wah jin stressed....

sure or not?

got so many things to spend on every month meh?