Help dealing with Fu Ee Car

Robalic

Went to book a car from them car is 7 months old C&C understand that their salesman told me that I can transfer my DVD player from my old car to their newer car and warranty won’t be void for my car when I go to C&C servicing. Can anyone advise me on this please as I got no experience on this thank u.

The car I bought is this

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=689053

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Brand new car 69k. U bought used for $71k??

supply & demand lo. 

same as rollie, AD sell $10k must wait 3-4 month, BNIB grey market people sell $11k collect immediately. hahaha

• Praise 1

supply & demand lo.

same as rollie, AD sell $10k must wait 3-4 month, BNIB grey market people sell $11k collect immediately. hahaha

BNIB different la. This could've been an ex-PHV car selling higher than new car. LOL

Went to book a car from them. Car is 7 months old. C&C understands that their salesman told me that I can transfer my DVD player from my old car to their newer car and warranty won’t be void for my car when I go to C&C for servicing. Can anyone advise me on this please as I got no experience on this thank u.

The car I bought is this

What is your question? [laugh]

Don't mind I do some editing to make it easier to read and understand.

So C&C understood what you want to do and warranty will not affected. 

Mai kan cheong. Think about what you want to ask and put it in simple sentences.

• Praise 5

What is your question? [laugh]

Don't mind I do some editing to make it easier to read and understand.

So C&C understood what you want to do and warranty will not affected.

Mai kan cheong. Think about what you want to ask and put it in simple sentences.

And don't skim on punctuation... 6 lines with only two ..? No yellow card one......so don't worry......tianmo knows the bestest......

U all dont ji siao him lah... But i wonder how come the car 6months old only 2k mileage then want to sell off? I month only travel 330km nia meh? I wonder why,,, i wonder how...lalalala....lemon tree...

Edited by currypuff
  • Praise 1

U all dont ji siao him lah... But i wonder how come the car 6months old only 2k mileage then want to sell off? I month only travel 330km nia meh? I wonder why,,, i wonder how...lalalala....lemon tree...

That year super popular :XD:

Radio shopping center everywhere playing :XD:

supply & demand lo.

Machiam Iphone :XD:
  • Praise 1

Went to book a car from them car is 7 months old C&C understand that their salesman told me that I can transfer my DVD player from my old car to their newer car and warranty won’t be void for my car when I go to C&C servicing. Can anyone advise me on this please as I got no experience on this thank u.

The car I bought is this

Usually tranfer ICE won't void Warranty,this Dealer is in Joo Chiat.?I went to see this Car with my Friend,the Front Brakes pads worn down to very low level,the Discs also badly worn,suspect mileage is tempered with.

I asked one car dealer to help me find the best price to scrap my car even though it left 6 more months but engine and auto gear was in bad shape. He found a dealer and say they will scrap the car. In the end, i saw the car in sgcarmart, advertised say so good so good and was sold within days. I pity the new owner...

• Praise 1

Usually tranfer ICE won't void Warranty,this Dealer is in Joo Chiat.?I went to see this Car with my Friend,the Front Brakes pads worn down to very low level,the Discs also badly worn,suspect mileage is tempered with.

Wahaha....."2k" mileage and pads oredi badly worn? No need to see oredi can suspect it's an ex-PHV car w a tampered odo. No prizes for guessing coz it's an attrage afterall....
↡ Advertisement