COE Bidding – 1st Round of November 2017

Carbon82

Responsible discussion and sharing of info highly encouraged. Good luck to those vested and a good weekend to the rest of the reader.  [flowerface]  [flowerface]

29xwt1t.png

snc7dz.png

2zq7q6g.png

The details of the November 2017 first open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 6 November 2017, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 8 November 2017 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,334 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,683

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,376

Category D: Motorcycles => 509

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 242

Category E: Open Category => 524

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

I no need to predict loh ......... heeeee....

For those buying from C&C Kia, they load bid after 1pm on the last day.  Mine is 1322 and 1344 lor

While waiting for the final day of bid, try load the LTA App, every now and then you screenshot if there is any movement.   You will notice a pattern lor ....... for fun and sport .....

Good Luck !!!

post-170907-0-52135500-1509711629_thumb.png

• Praise 2

I wonder still got any dude believe coe price will drop?

Remember one fact, our government wont let this good money making machine earn lesser la.

• Praise 3

Richard Thaler of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business on Monday won the Nobel economics prize for documenting the way people’s behaviour doesn’t conform to economic models that portray them as perfectly rational.

can use Thaler Theory in explaining that...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

With the previous round of increase, along with the car show, 3 weeks interval, impending VES, plus all the negativity on the Zero growth and the start of the year end push to meet sales targets, I would think both CATs will rise by easily $3-$4K.

Luckily I got mine the previous round.

Good luck to those that are in the mix this time round.

• Praise 5

Just among the people I know, there are already quite a few bookings with committed delivery by Dec. Seem like all rushing before the year ends. With only 4 last bids, unless they spread them out, it is going to be stiff competition creating another rush. I think will be up at least by $2K

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1