Looking for SJH1597C

Bebig

Anyone seen a Renault Megan Convertible with car plate SJH1597C before?

No Head No Tail,look for it for what purpose.?,p/s tell us,see what can We help. :mellow:  [confused]

No Head No Tail,look for it for what purpose.?,p/s tell us,see what can We help. :mellow:[confused]

Thanks. This was my old car. Sold it few years back but now I am looking for the car / owner to buy it back...

I got better things to do.

You didn’t have to be so mean...
  • Praise 1

I believe can check if it's still registered on the same car with onemotoring portal. If not, it'll be finding the needle in the haystack.

Going to buy that number tomorrow just in case...

• Praise 3

I think i saw but i forgot when and where

Hehe jk u can try ask stomp

Otherwise ask LTA, maybe can give phone number of the car owner

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Thanks. This was my old car. Sold it few years back but now I am looking for the car / owner to buy it back...

You didn’t have to be so mean...

How old is the Car when you sold.?This is a rare Car maybe can find AD's help.?

Left something in the secret compartment?

Lol. Ssshhh.

I believe can check if it's still registered on the same car with onemotoring portal. If not, it'll be finding the needle in the haystack.

Going to buy that number tomorrow just in case...

Yes it is. Checked previously...

I think i saw but i forgot when and where

Hehe jk u can try ask stomp

Otherwise ask LTA, maybe can give phone number of the car owner

Saw it in bugis before...but didn’t manage to find the owner...

How old is the Car when you sold.?This is a rare Car maybe can find AD's help.?

About 4 years...so now think the car close to 9 years le...hoping to buy it back before current owner scrap it...

I wonder what so special about this Car.?....so much problem in French Cars.

TS must have been missing the car since he sold it. if problematic then he wont be searching for it now?

TS must have been missing the car since he sold it. if problematic then he wont be searching for it now?

Actually we must look forward,once sold never regret....esp Cars,5 years TS sold the Car,now even found maybe must likely in terrible condition.

Actually we must look forward,once sold never regret....esp Cars,5 years TS sold the Car,now even found maybe must likely in terrible condition.

that is true. we wont know what the current owner/s did to the car. anyway nowadays its more worth it to get a new car due to lower depre.

Anyone seen a Renault Megan Convertible with car plate SJH1597C before?

There are a couple of cabriolet around this age on sale in sgcarmart, why not go buy one from there? After all, you dont know how well the current owner takes care of your previous car , there is no diff you buy one from sgcarmart of any random owner.

There are a couple of cabriolet around this age on sale in sgcarmart, why not go buy one from there? After all, you dont know how well the current owner takes care of your previous car , there is no diff you buy one from sgcarmart of any random owner.

i think TS really left something very important in the car...

I wonder what so special about this Car.?....so much problem in French Cars.

Nothing special about the car...just that it’s my first car and the car plate is memorable...

Maybe can give more details, like car colour, any special marking/sticker/decal etc?

Thanks for asking. Silver. Think only one decal at the windscreen. Red car seat.

I just wanted to buy the car back and hold on to the number plate...

I just want the number plate...car is secondary. Even if I buy it back it is just to use as a 2nd car...

I know. But my main aim is the number plate...

i think TS really left something very important in the car... ððð

Lol. No photos or videos inside the secret compartment!

Are you certain that it is still registered to the same vehicle and not scrapped already, or recycled onto another vehicle?

Good question...the last time a friend of mine saw it (1-2 years back) it was still on the same car. It’s like trying to find a needle in the haystack...but just trying my luck...
↡ Advertisement