AMA imma a real girl

kobayashiGT

erm. when people praise you and leave a comment in the praise, whats the protocol here in MCF? PM? ignore? reply? i don't see a way to reply.. and i only just noticed all those comments [:p]

@beehive3783 you and everyone else purposely one right... leave comment in praises.. [crazy]

↡ Advertisement

and i also always ask my guy friends if they like big boobs which are essentially fats, how come they don't like fats on other places?

Unless there are nipples on other fat places...?

• Praise 1

Not many can resist the charm of a real girl in MCF.

But yes, just to show you the function. That's all.

If only those points can be used to redeem Sheng Siong vouchers, MCF would be a better place.

@beehive3783 you and everyone else purposely one right... leave comment in praises.. [crazy]

Not many can resist the charm of a real girl in MCF.

But yes, just to show you the function. That's all.

If only those points can be used to redeem Sheng Siong vouchers, MCF would be a better place.

i guess its time to tag some moderators? thanks for showing too <3

Unless there are nipples on other fat places...?

so its true. a man once told me size isn't the most important. the two key factors are nipples and accessibility.

ahahahah... but no effect if my wife doesnt read this... 

i can csi you and show it to her~~

• Praise 1

i guess its time to tag some moderators? thanks for showing too <3

so its true. a man once told me size isn't the most important. the two key factors are nipples and accessibility.

i can csi you and show it to her~~

You good in CSI-ing?? Can CSI anyone is it?

• Praise 2

erm. when people praise you and leave a comment in the praise, whats the protocol here in MCF? PM? ignore? reply? i don't see a way to reply.. and i only just noticed all those comments [:p]

Actually pretty common . Its really ur choice to reply or in whichever method best suit u .
  • Praise 4

Actually pretty common . Its really ur choice to reply or in whichever method best suit u .

A breath of fresh air, which the humsup lao tikos in MCF have been longing for so long and welcome very much [laugh]

We are very lucky to have my cyber gf Chryst in MCF. She really brightens the place and she is like a ray of sunshine.

• Praise 1

You good in CSI-ing?? Can CSI anyone is it?

not say fantastic lah. but probably better than some people. need some basic info to start csi. the latest request i received was "can u help me find this guy called 'john' working in sq?" this kind i can't help.

Don't worry, if she chases you out tonight you can always find me I buy you beer  [laugh]

wah steady bro [thumbsup]

We are very lucky to have my cyber gf Chryst in MCF. She really brightens the place and she is like a ray of sunshine.

• Praise 1

NPNT. Bo xiong mai gong wei. LOL [laugh]

glad to be of service? but tbh even in real life i always appeal to lao tikos also. i really dunno why. say real one i'm not that chio, figure also not that good.

↡ Advertisement