AMA I'm an old man

Terrylmt

A week? I cried one year straight when my hamster died. I got my baby to stop the crying. This little boy is gonna have me sobbing for at least 5 years. He's my everything.

I sleep with him on the floor too. It's such a privilege to know that they choose you to cuddle with even though it can get very licky sometimes when they decide to groom parts of your body for you.

I saw his pic when I was kaypohing the other day. I can't decide if he looks really young or not.

But one of my initial guesses even before this post was close to right if he's really a horse. Just read his threads, it's not hard to ballpark.

Yes. Cuddle, doggie on the floor is fun. Only the knees hurts.

Thread died?  [:|]

Yah lor.. #iknewit

Should have set a 80 page target... :XD:

TS busy working la... when hes back then rah the crowd again haha...

You know me so well.. Chilling in sub-zero temps is cool... pun fully intended...

Wah so nice, in bj or sg [:p]

Didn;t know you are in PEK. Come over to Chaoyang lah.. I bring you go makan..

My family&friend-famous roast pork.. served only during special occasions or upon special request...

Takes me about 18 hours to finish properly... Comes with homemade sambal to taste...

post-3869-0-36451000-1511072753_thumb.jpg

My family&friend-famous roast pork.. served only during special occasions or upon special request...

Takes me about 18 hours to finish properly... Comes with homemade sambal to taste...

attachicon.gifIMG_5911.JPG

share your procedure? my wife also does roast pork at home but no need 18 hours... 

share your procedure? my wife also does roast pork at home but no need 18 hours... 

Because I old mah...

Plus I use the fridge (not freezer) to cool my pork down overnight for best results... (and gimme a chance to finish a bottle of wine whilst "waiting")

Because I old mah...

Plus I use the fridge (not freezer) to cool my pork down overnight for best results... (and gimme a chance to finish a bottle of wine whilst "waiting")

i see, so the 18 hours includes the cooling down by fridge part... next time my wife does it, will take pics...

Yes, yes yes... lai liao lai liao...

Old man need time to get to the door lei...

No one else talking mah.. And it would be seriously disturbing if I am talking to myself about myself you know... LOL..

Topic of today till this weekend: What do you do to keep your minds active and sharp?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1