A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

I was at workplace carpark when a fellow colleague driving a new Hyundai Elantra ask me how much is the Octavia when he spotted mine. I told him 90 plus k and he quickly remarked Wah,Skoda also do expensive meh? Haha..dunno compliment or suan me.

You never tell the guy Skoda is a bit atas version of VW meh?

Many Singaporeans look VW very up one.  :D

↡ Advertisement

Have not driven an Elantra before but hey thanks for the faith in Octavia bro!! Having said that,I think badge prestige here is still very important to singaporeans. How much do u reckon it cost if an Octavia is stamped with a BMW or Mercedes badge assuming all other specs and features are the same ?

have liao It's called the Audi A3 

you are effectively paying 20k more for the 4 rings badge everything else is practically the same under current respective promotion 

MQB platform, 1.0L 85KW 200nm engine 

One has more space the other has a more prestigious badge 

Edited by Lchong

have liao It's called the Audi A3

you are effectively paying 20k more for the 4 rings badge everything else is practically the same under current respective promotion

MQB platform, 1.0L 85KW 200nm engine

One has more space the other has a more prestigious badge

Bros,is a prestigious badge very important in life? Just wondering....

Wait...... Wait wait..... Someone driving a hyundai is hao lianing?

Wah. Will buy a I30n if priced right over any Volvo. Haha Edited by Mkl22

I wonder the driver know that korea car was once a shitty car brand in here before

Cool bro...cool down. I appreciate all types of cars. No need bring down any brands.
  • Praise 1

Cool bro...cool down. I appreciate all types of cars. No need bring down any brands.

Sorry that I do not know a better words for A brand new 2L car that breakdown in half an hr from collection. Best part is in the middle of expressway
  • Praise 1

Sorry that I do not know a better words for A brand new 2L car that breakdown in half an hr from collection. Best part is in the middle of expressway

That's bad indeed. Did it happen to u or someone u knew? What car model was that? Happened some time ago?

I wonder the driver know that korea car was once a shitty car brand in here before

So was Datsun then Nissan and now they have the GTR!

So was Datsun then Nissan and now they have the GTR!

That is what i am trying to imply. A not famous or suck brand in the past doesn’t meant it will be still suck in the future. The korea car owner is looking down at Skoda but he didnt look at how suck is his own car brand when it was not mature in our shore. During that time, ppls also look down on their brand too and it was proven.

That's bad indeed. Did it happen to u or someone u knew? What car model was that? Happened some time ago?

Sonata. ~ 25 years ago. Save all the cash to get a big disapointment on the 1st day on 1st car ownership

LoL. Asking a question become awards 5 dislike due to Rude. Rude to a car brand? If this forumer is unable to take critic, should not come here to read in the 1st place Edited by Lotr8445r

Sonata. ~ 25 years ago. Save all the cash to get a big disapointment on the 1st day on 1st car ownership

LoL. Asking a question become awards 5 dislike due to Rude. Rude to a car brand? If this forumer is unable to take critic, should not come here to read in the 1st place

Sonata? That’s so new.

The small hyundai fan boy never tried pony and stellar before la!

• Praise 1

New chapter

9bdOAa6r.jpg

The rims are stunning! Still exploring the functions of the infotainment

Congratulations.

Is that the exclusive L&K colour, Magnetic Brown?

It looks stunning.

Congratulations.

Is that the exclusive L&K colour, Magnetic Brown?

It looks stunning.

Yup the brown really goes well with the chrome trim on the L&K

Someone brought the showroom model for vRS245

looks like he can't wait till next year! 

All the vRS brought in are accounted for! 

The Skoda Octavia for SIEW event going at 96,900 is well equipped if you can live with smaller rims and no DRL 

I'm wondering if Superb 280 Sportline is available, will people still buy the arteon? 

Edited by Lchong

i'm automatically enrolled in a 1 year carclub membership, wonder if anyone tried them.

strangely they dun have Skoda cars 

Anyway, skoda is still very unknown to the older generations 

Buying a vehicle in Singapore to a certain extent is largely a family affair, more can be done by SCS in this aspect 

Edited by Lchong
  • Praise 1

does anyone have wiper judder? new car, never coat with anything. washed with mama lemon. parked sheltered.

Mama lemon, you use that all along? maybe that's the problem.

i'm automatically enrolled in a 1 year carclub membership, wonder if anyone tried them.

strangely they dun have Skoda cars

Anyway, skoda is still very unknown to the older generations

Buying a vehicle in Singapore to a certain extent is largely a family affair, more can be done by SCS in this aspect

Wah so nice, my SE didn't tell me abt any membership. Is it limited to L&K buyers?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2