A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

It's the fifth time i mistook a 5/7 series as my Superb ð

Hehe...at least it is not the other way round.

Problem with prices are the buyer. Price too cheap people doubt the quality of the car. Price too ex buyer cannot afford. Price to average sales got problem trying to convince u because every other car same price and buyer have a lager selection., so must be market with a buyer profile..

Really meh? If the superb is 10k cheaper, I might buy, if 15k cheaper, I sure buy.
↡ Advertisement

Really meh? If the superb is 10k cheaper, I might buy, if 15k cheaper, I sure buy.

Sure buy? Really meh? You are talking about a difference of less than $150 a month.
  • Praise 1

Hahaha i will never know if any 5/7 drivers mistook my Superb as their ride

Let me rewind the tape.. rover 620 .. typical Honda in a British build.. quality leather.. price cheaper than accord no one buy.. say if do good how come so cheap..,

Back to present day.. Golf GTI n cupra R .. cupra R with Golf R engine cheaper than GTI .. history repeats itself

Perhaps it’s the bucket list.. when u at 90 n tell your grand kit .. when I was younger.. I use to own a GTI .. n your grand kid go

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 3

Let me rewind the tape.. rover 620 .. typical Honda in a British build.. quality leather.. price cheaper than accord no one buy.. say if do good how come so cheap..,

Back to present day.. Golf GTI n cupra R .. cupra R with Golf R engine cheaper than GTI .. history repeats itself

Perhaps itâs the bucket list.. when u at 90 n tell your grand kit .. when I was younger.. I use to own a GTI .. n your grand kid go ð® wow .. grand dad sure is cool

Swap it to cupra r .. grand kid goes . SMLJ chai is cupra R?

Singapore no Cupra r. Only has Cupra currently
  • Praise 1

Any one tested their iOS12 with car play can use Waze and Google maps now?

updated: Probably have to wait for official release of Waze and G.maps.. they only entered beta 4 days ago..

Yes, tried on my Superb. With iOS 12.0, now I can use Google maps. Works pretty well for me.
  • Praise 2

Sure buy? Really meh? You are talking about a difference of less than $150 a month.

Hmmm... Maybe I should go to Skoda and see if any sales will take my offer of 140k for the L&K.

Hmmm... Maybe I should go to Skoda and see if any sales will take my offer of 140k for the L&K.

you never try how you know ?? 

About 20 years ago, my parents were interested in a property listed for 1.6m thereabouts. Parents wanted to lowball and offer 1.2m. But chickened out. In the end, it was sold for slightly above 1m. My parents bang balls .......... 

so GO GO GO !! 

• Praise 2

I hear can turn on mirror tilt when Reverse in Kodiaq. How to on this feature ?

Thanks.

Put the mirror switch to "L" and leave it there.

Engage reverse and the mirror should tilt down.

• Praise 1

Put the mirror switch to "L" and leave it there.

Engage reverse and the mirror should tilt down.

most irritating feature ever since we don't really parallel park curbside much in sg. I can't remember which car has this. Think it was the teana when i was test driving.

Edited by Lala81

most irritating feature ever since we don't really parallel park curbside much in sg. I can't remember which car has this. Think it was the teana when i was test driving.

Wah but I love it leh. Helps in parking. Allows me to see the lines.

Wah but I love it leh. Helps in parking. Allows me to see the lines.

i low SES, i park in HDB MSCP most of the time. So this stupid feature doesn't allow me to see the pillar jutting out near the rear of the car. Those that are there every 3-4 cars in HDB MSCP.

different folks, different strokes.

↡ Advertisement