A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

Agreed, but i would have thought Skoda being low volume wouldn't be aggressively bidding for coes to hold on to like other bigger ADs.

SCS = VCS

My cheque i issue to is payable to VCS . not SCS... 

↡ Advertisement

i heard from a 2nd hand dealer, always try to get from B. open cat if u scrap early, LTA will tag to that time cat A price. so price difference alot, not worth. need to confirm if true.

Not true

Agreed, but i would have thought Skoda being low volume wouldn't be aggressively bidding for coes to hold on to like other bigger ADs.

i got my coe already a month ago even though delivery is not scheduled until Dec/ Jan, tentatively. 

• Praise 1

Ah yes..this makes sense.

Separately, does anyone who buys Skoda cars this year find that their AXA insurance are extremely expensive?

Agreed, it was a rip off. far more expensive than even the hatchbacks that i was looking at much earlier (cupra, renault rs). 

VRs squeaking video

everything original including tires and rims ( never know vw may say u change rims, causing suspension part to fail)

https://vimeo.com/298301905

overseas also same problem

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/434079-creaking-suspension/

Yeah, that is exactly the same sound.

Anyway, I notice there's no sound when it rains. Maybe some suspension parts need to be lubricated..

• Praise 1

Yeah, that is exactly the same sound.

Anyway, I notice there's no sound when it rains. Maybe some suspension parts need to be lubricated..

Mine is a tick tick tick sound. 

Neutral Newbie

Agreed, it was a rip off. far more expensive than even the hatchbacks that i was looking at much earlier (cupra, renault rs). 

It looks like a scheme between Skoda and AXA to rip new owners off while Skoda gets paid fees from AXA..

Why are people not looking to pay the penalty fee (I think is 500) buy elsewhere? The insurance elsewhere would have been still cheaper even after including this penalty..

It looks like a scheme between Skoda and AXA to rip new owners off while Skoda gets paid fees from AXA..

Why are people not looking to pay the penalty fee (I think is 500) buy elsewhere? The insurance elsewhere would have been still cheaper even after including this penalty..

What makes you think people did not do so?

What I really regretted now is not giving up the finance discount for the loan and pay up in full.

• Praise 1

What makes you think people did not do so?

What I really regretted now is not giving up the finance discount for the loan and pay up in full.

My understanding is the loan can be redeemed but with penalty from bank - 1% of principal and 20% of remaining interest, iirc.

The penalty could be lower than the finance discount given by Skoda.

Well it's a free world. 

You can do so if you are purchasing the Skoda. You decide what best for your wallet  [nod]

• Praise 1