A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

Hello, first time buyer here. Any issue with the gearbox in Octavia Ambition Plus? From what I read, the gearbox is the same used in VW Golf 1.0.

The infamous 20l3 to 2015 gearbox saga is also highly publicized.

Thanks.

It is the infamous DQ200 7-speed dry-clutch.

However, it is the new version (for MQB platform cars). It is said to be a lot more reliable than the previous gen. Well, only time will tell.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I am confuse.. is this for real? Registered today n selling oredi?

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TSI Style Auto for S$137,900

https://sg.carousell.com/p/206691946

PI?

That time my budget was only 138k, and I wanted something with a bit more "kick", so either a 2.5L NA or a 2.0L Turbo.

The 2.5L NA Camry is a joke at 150k at that time (and still is now), so while I really liked the space and feel of the car, I had to put it down.

After comparing the Skoda Superb, the Camry seemed so... Underwhelming. The Skoda has everything the Camry has, and more. But I was really attracted to the top-trim L & K variant because it came with so many nice features I really liked, and the price point was pretty much the same as if not just slightly more than the Camry that time.

Oh well... There really is never a good time in SG to buy a car.

So u end up with which car?
  • Praise 1

Hello, first time buyer here. Any issue with the gearbox in Octavia Ambition Plus? From what I read, the gearbox is the same used in VW Golf 1.0.

The infamous 20l3 to 2015 gearbox saga is also highly publicized.

Thanks.

the cars on the road are still rather new. Check again in 2 years time.

Speaking of price the L&K is going for 140k. Really a good time for anyone who is interested to buy in!

Even at 150k +/- it is still a good price, putting its competitors like camry to shame.

this period of average COE of 30,000 is a good period of time to replace if the ride is more or less akan datang to scrap. Having say that, its also a good time to extend the COE as well if the end of life COE is near.

Choices ... choices...

i thought 6mths cannot change name? 

4 to 6 months also can sell. Just that if the COE you paid is lower than the COE at the point of transfer then have to top up.

But I read more and I realized that Cat E not affected by it so maybe this car got a Cat E COE?

• Praise 2

That time my budget was only 138k, and I wanted something with a bit more "kick", so either a 2.5L NA or a 2.0L Turbo.

The 2.5L NA Camry is a joke at 150k at that time (and still is now), so while I really liked the space and feel of the car, I had to put it down.

After comparing the Skoda Superb, the Camry seemed so... Underwhelming. The Skoda has everything the Camry has, and more. But I was really attracted to the top-trim L & K variant because it came with so many nice features I really liked, and the price point was pretty much the same as if not just slightly more than the Camry that time.

Oh well... There really is never a good time in SG to buy a car.

I must admit that one of the reasons for buying a Superb was the Laurin & Klement badge  [laugh]

26375-bocni-napis-laurin-a-klement-pro-s

• Praise 3

I must admit that one of the reasons for buying a Superb was the Laurin & Klement badge [laugh]

26375-bocni-napis-laurin-a-klement-pro-s

With this emblem can fight S class liao haha

Anyway the blackie

Any idea where to install the L&K emblem? Hahahaha

post-61366-0-54711000-1545992267_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 2