A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

Twincharged

u might have to really consider 7 seater MPV

at this moment i am not sure which ones no ves....maybe touran

ahahhah so u r in ERM, same me here kanna arrowed loaded by Audit com, originally not in my portfolio...

always have a easy way out of the audit. 

Check with the ground staff and start a conversation like, wah, your role must be quite easy. I heard the blah blah blah is easy as heck.

When they start bitch and moan, you know where to look for.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

And only white color. Check out the Gemini rims, these will make the first 2 batches of rs245 with xtreme rims collectors items.

Seems to be steel grey in colour.

(edited)

I saw the FB post, they selling vRS wagon...

61781188_10156582925104480_7431784046314

PI car got DCC but no electric front seats. Infortaintment is 8" instead of SCS's 9.2". No performance monitor too.

Only 2 units (wagon) in grey for sale.

Asking price higher than SCS.

Their omv higher at abt $30k.

Mmmmmm....

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e

Turbocharged
(edited)

Question, SCS cannot special indent a car and they build from factory from scratch? Usually a 3-4mth wait from order to delivery..

Edited by Beanoyip

(edited)

Question, SCS cannot special indent a car and they build from factory from scratch? Usually a 3-4mth wait from order to delivery..

If u wish to customise spec, u hv to go with SGCARS4U and be prepared to wait and pay a bit premium. Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e

(edited)

If u wish to customise spec, u hv to go with SGCARS4U and be prepared to wait and pay a bit premium.

IF only the authorised distributor can provide such service! 

the car buying culture in SG needs to evolve  [laugh]  

Edited by Lchong

the car buying culture in SG needs to evolve [laugh]

Its wont happen. Every car with diff spec needs LTA homologation.
  • Praise 1

No thanks to LTA Homologation process... [dizzy]  [dizzy]

All new car models that are brought into Singapore have to go through a series of inspections, or what is known as the homologation process, to ensure that these new models are safe for use on our roads.    

For new car models that are brought into Singapore for the first time, a longer inspection period should be expected as LTA needs to verify the detailed specifications of the new car model.  

And mind you, that applies to any model not on the list, including those with additional features that shall affects the performance and function of the car. So simple things like DCC, sport line, gearbox, etc. and the car will have to go through the homologation process... ...
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

PI car got DCC but no electric front seats. Infortaintment is 8" instead of SCS's 9.2". No performance monitor too.

Mmmmmm....

I see the 18" rims sort of suspect no performance meters liao.

But why bring both Grey? Should have diverse colors mah..

Grey is our Oct RS signature color. Looks good in metal.
  • Praise 1

It will not evolve, because LTA will not evolve.

Yeah, more diverse colours, eg white.

Turbocharged

Grey is our Oct RS signature color. Looks good in metal.

But all promo pics is red leh ..lol

I biased cos I chose red...

Hey guys, I just got a rapid spaceback management car from Das Welt. Loving it! The 1.0 turbo engine is unexpectedly powerful. Just curious how come hardly any talk on Rapid Spaceback here...

• Praise 2

Hey guys, I just got a rapid spaceback management car from Das Welt. Loving it! The 1.0 turbo engine is unexpectedly powerful. Just curious how come hardly any talk on Rapid Spaceback here...

Most bought the more popular octavia and superb. Btw i am also driving one, i love it too, mine is rapid1.4 though:D

(edited)

Mmmmmm....

Friend of mine went to view Sgcars4u's Oct RS. Here are the FR.

The car does not hv full alcantara seats like what we hv on SCS's cars(most of the material is fabric), no electric front seats, the front bumper does not have the 4 parkings sensors, no heated front seats, no blind spot detector, infortainment is 8" instead of 9.2". No Performance Monitors & no Lap Timer.

The car however has Land Assist and DCC which were not present on SCS's cars.

My friend was quoted $147k nego. If i hv to choose one between the 2, i would go with SCS for sure. At least, SCS's car is cheaper and has 5 year warranty.

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 8

Twincharged

Friend of mine went to view Sgcars4u's Oct RS. Here are the FR.

The car does not hv full alcantara seats like what we hv on SCS's cars(most of the material is fabric), no electric front seats, the front bumper does not have the 4 parkings sensors, no heated front seats, no blind spot detector, infortainment is 8" instead of 9.2". No Performance Monitors & no Lap Timer.

The car however has Land Assist and DCC which were not present on SCS's cars.

My friend was quoted $147k nego. If i hv to choose one between the 2, i would go with SCS for sure. At least, SCS's car is cheaper and has 5 year warranty.

SCS got Limited diff

PPFDL-no4-reduced-e1550085962793.jpg

The VAQ also has the ability to vector torque. Start accelerating out of a curve and the computer uses the clutch pack to send more power to the outside wheel. That helps pull the car. Add torque to the left wheel and the car wants to turn right. Add it to the right and the car turns left. That lets you rotate the car using power and not just lateral grip. More importantly, it reduces understeer and gives the car higher exit speeds. 

↡ Advertisement