A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

23 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Even if it's reported,  AD will keep it confidential. 

Hey, don't say SCS/VCS until like that lah.

They are a trustworthy agent ok, we all love them deep deep.

We bought cars from them leh, they won't let us down one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

19 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

Hey, don't say SCS/VCS until like that lah.

They are a trustworthy agent ok, we all love them deep deep.

We bought cars from them leh, they won't let us down one.

I think you still not sure how this industry works. 

On 8/30/2019 at 4:26 PM, hjchua10 said:

Terrible idea. Never ever let your wife know about this.

平生不做亏心事,半夜敲门心不惊 [;)]

On 8/30/2019 at 6:03 PM, flashbang said:

Don't worry, such advanced features don't work in SG. We can't even download the Skoda app from app store

It all depend on our authority, remember Geo-fencing requirement for bike / PMD sharing services? It is actually a useful feature for leasing companies, as some don't allow their car to be driven out of Singapore.

17 hours ago, Friedpiggy said:

Old enough to drive is already 18 yr old here. No longer a kid that can be fenced at this age.

What I would have liked is for the font pack to have more language types? So that when I connect external media with non english titles it does not show Boxes with X for their song titles.

If have this feature, I don't think I will restrict my kids of their traveling, BUT at the very least, I know where they are... safety reasons.

• Praise 9

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Even if it's reported,  AD will keep it confidential. 

47 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

I think you still not sure how this industry works. 

@RogerNg_185295 I have to remind you again that whatever you posted online (in the public), you have to be able to back up your claim with objective evidences. Take this as the final warning from me.

Not that I am taking side with any party, but let all be a responsible user in an online community. You wouldn't want to be misled by others, right?

• Praise 11

On 8/31/2019 at 9:52 PM, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Just wondering did all u guys follows SCS's recomended 15k km service interval or service sooner/later?

I think 10k-15k km service is good for your car if you dont wan sudden breakdown . I do mine every 9-10k 

• Praise 7

36 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

It all depend on our authority, remember Geo-fencing requirement for bike / PMD sharing services? It is actually a useful feature for leasing companies, as some don't allow their car to be driven out of Singapore.

It depends on the car equipment. There's no data connectivity for Skoda cars in SG. Without data, geofencing wouldn't be effective. Bikes and PMDs ride on the phone's connectivity by requiring use of the company's app.

4 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

@RogerNg_185295 I have to remind you again that whatever you posted online (in the public), you have to be able to back up your claim with objective evidences. Take this as the final warning from me.

Not that I am taking side with any party, but let all be a responsible user in an online community. You wouldn't want to be misled by others, right?

I really dun understand . That means I cannot have bad comments about AD? Even if they wanna sue, they will sue me only right?

Anyway I noted your comments. 

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

I really dun understand . That means I cannot have bad comments about AD? Even if they wanna sue, they will sue me only right?

You need to understand the nature of the suit.

First point is the Forum , in this case the mod, needs to show proof of diligence.

After which, all the hoo ha, when serve with a legal letter, need to go thru back and forth to release data pertaining to who the one posted the comment. 

AND, if somehow, need to track down that person and blah blah blah, it goes on and on.

But more importantly, as an adult, hopefully, in your case, post with artifact.

Meaning, you post with PROOF that not only on one count but on multiple occasion, that the AD has shown disregards OR failed to live up to the service level and AVOID servicing.

If that somehow mutated to lost of sales and reputation to the AD, you seriously in deep deep hot water. like a famous "cookie" name.

But somehow, the forum also drag into this stupidity is the worst part. SO you can imagine, been a Mod is a thankless task. Its like a school monitor. Cant even claim ECA points.

• Praise 5

40 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

You need to understand the nature of the suit.

First point is the Forum , in this case the mod, needs to show proof of diligence.

After which, all the hoo ha, when serve with a legal letter, need to go thru back and forth to release data pertaining to who the one posted the comment. 

AND, if somehow, need to track down that person and blah blah blah, it goes on and on.

But more importantly, as an adult, hopefully, in your case, post with artifact.

Meaning, you post with PROOF that not only on one count but on multiple occasion, that the AD has shown disregards OR failed to live up to the service level and AVOID servicing.

If that somehow mutated to lost of sales and reputation to the AD, you seriously in deep deep hot water. like a famous "cookie" name.

But somehow, the forum also drag into this stupidity is the worst part. SO you can imagine, been a Mod is a thankless task. Its like a school monitor. Cant even claim ECA points.

I see the logic now 

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Are you VERY sure how this things work ?? Dun be tua pow sian lah ............... 

Last time Ford Forum was forced to close cos AD wanted to sue them for a forummer's comments .........

Go read up on what is opinions vs libel (unsubstantiated statements) .........  

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Othello said:

Are you VERY sure how this things work ?? Dun be tua pow sian lah ............... 

Last time Ford Forum was forced to close cos AD wanted to sue them for a forummer's comments .........

Go read up on what is opinions vs libel (unsubstantiated statements) .........  

I not sure means I tua pow sian like you?. Someone has clarify with logic and I accepted it,  unlike people like you who like to blast at every single little petty stuff.

Edited by RogerNg_185295
Wrong

Hello fellow Superb bros

@SuperbLnK18

@kira_mcfly, @G600d , @Lchong , @Topgun00 , @Willenborg , @reospeedwagon , @Ody_2004 , @Thaiyotakamli , @Avezeloy , @jwandjw , @Pravinuss

Anyone considering a new set of 3D Maxpider car mats? https://www.sgcarmart.com/products/listing.php?PTB=3D+MAXpider+Car+Mat&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLOCvIm25AIVASQrCh14pA2REAAYAyAAEgIAS_D_BwE

http://3dcarmat.com.sg/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLOCvIm25AIVASQrCh14pA2REAAYASAAEgJ7KPD_BwE

A bro is organising a GB, MOQ 10, about $300 a set. So far only 3 interested, myself included. PM me.

ps. Not all of you in the same WA group, right? lol

image.png

Edited by TangoCharlie
unwanted attachment
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

Hello fellow Superb bros

@SuperbLnK18

@kira_mcfly, @G600d , @Lchong , @Topgun00 , @Willenborg , @reospeedwagon , @Ody_2004 , @Thaiyotakamli , @Avezeloy , @jwandjw , @Pravinuss

Anyone considering a new set of 3D Maxpider car mats? https://www.sgcarmart.com/products/listing.php?PTB=3D+MAXpider+Car+Mat&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLOCvIm25AIVASQrCh14pA2REAAYAyAAEgIAS_D_BwE

http://3dcarmat.com.sg/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLOCvIm25AIVASQrCh14pA2REAAYASAAEgJ7KPD_BwE

A bro is organising a GB, MOQ 10, about $300 a set. So far only 3 interested, myself included. PM me.

ps. Not all of you in the same WA group, right? lol

image.png

Locally there's a very high quality car mat shop called Matters, that can do customization based on your model. They are located at First Centre near Yio Chu Kang road, the owner of the shop also owns SolarGarde.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Machunk28 said:

Locally there's a very high quality car mat shop called Matters, that can do customization based on your model. They are located at First Centre near Yio Chu Kang road, the owner of the shop also owns SolarGarde.

ZMC automotive next door also belongs to them.

20 hours ago, Machunk28 said:

Had a look at Matters. Still prefer maxpider to matters.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Had a look at Matters. Still prefer maxpider to matters.

Sama sama, you do not even have to consider Trapo, which is the shop 1 floor above Matters.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1