A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

Fellow skodies who are interested in 3D maxpider please add your name to the list.any thanks

Superb

1 TangoCharlie

2 Superb13

3 Gordon

4 Aloysius

Octy

Kodiaq

Koroq

Rapid

Superb 2.0 TSI
TangoCharlie, SuperbLnK18, kira_mcfly, G600d, Lchong, Topgun00, Willenborg, reospeedwagon, Ody_2004, Thaiyotakamli, Avezeloy, jwandjw, Pravinuss

Octavia 2.0 TDI (2017)
Shining

Octavia 2.0 TSI vRS
Carhorn, badlammy, Wen, Golf7roy, antohalim, C-K, adrian140180, taxue86, Raptor8, fu11thr0tt1e, sibehslowdriver

Octavia 1.0 TSI
KennethFokWaiKit, Victorkk, JSCH, nardo1982, CarNutz, Revvturbo, westwest1, SGCMpeaceracer, Etheral, Dkyj123, Lucian, StanleySoh_10881, Charmet, Jster, Contrarian, Lockkeng, ryan

Kodiaq 1.4 TSI
Goodnessgracious, SesameStreetGuy, Takuyazzz, Sure3388, Januslow, Kodiaqer, Limgcm, HAW, Infohigh, LYC

Kodiaq 2.0 TSI
Rexer79 , Hockers, Maverick78, Thad, Wildpig8

Rapid 1.4 TSI
Aheart, Maboiboi

Karoq 1.5 TSI
logic69, Angelo, Keltic999, Ano727, @Pretzelsaurus00

PS somehow the @ function does not work after the revamp if I copy and paste your names.

check with Maxpider if hit certain numbers what kind of prices , at least can even out the average for the GB if base on numbers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

check with Maxpider if hit certain numbers what kind of prices , at least can even out the average for the GB if base on numbers

Let's not get ahead of ourselves....I'll check if there are at least 15 positive responses.😅💪

10 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves....I'll check if there are at least 15 positive responses.😅💪

I just want to tell u all the Octy and RS group had already submitted one GB order to maxspider, and already in production. Deposit made already

Prepare to pay close to 300 per set, for 5pcs, no boot.

• Praise 2

33 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

I just want to tell u all the Octy and RS group had already submitted one GB order to maxspider, and already in production. Deposit made already

Prepare to pay close to 300 per set, for 5pcs, no boot.

👍 Can  4 more superb tag along bo?😬

21 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

👍 Can  4 more superb tag along bo?😬

Size, and cutting different, we went through 3 test fits with existing ones, before they relented, and tool the correct sizing.

Superb has a longer wheel base, so its not a plug and play from octy.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, adrian140180 said:

Size, and cutting different, we went through 3 test fits with existing ones, before they relented, and tool the correct sizing.

Superb has a longer wheel base, so its not a plug and play from octy.

Yeah can imagine the trouble for a custom made one. 

51 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Yeah can imagine the trouble for a custom made one. 

I recommend you visit their shop, and see what are the existing sizes/model they have that might actually fit, or come close to it.

That is how the GB started off first, tested the other model cars one, i believe we started off with the audi A3 one, then tried another model for the rear. Then take measurement for factory to tool.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

I recommend you visit their shop, and see what are the existing sizes/model they have that might actually fit, or come close to it.

That is how the GB started off first, tested the other model cars one, i believe we started off with the audi A3 one, then tried another model for the rear. Then take measurement for factory to tool.

wah sai, wont the superbers have to try out for Audi A6?

1 hour ago, adrian140180 said:

One bro already gone there...so just getting the numbers.

9 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Fellow skodies who are interested in 3D maxpider please add your name to the list.any thanks

Superb

1 TangoCharlie

2 Superb13

3 Gordon

4 Aloysius

Octy

Kodiaq

Koroq

Rapid

Superb 2.0 TSI
TangoCharlie, SuperbLnK18, kira_mcfly, G600d, Lchong, Topgun00, Willenborg, reospeedwagon, Ody_2004, Thaiyotakamli, Avezeloy, jwandjw, Pravinuss

Octavia 2.0 TDI (2017)
Shining

Octavia 2.0 TSI vRS
Carhorn, badlammy, Wen, Golf7roy, antohalim, C-K, adrian140180, taxue86, Raptor8, fu11thr0tt1e, sibehslowdriver

Octavia 1.0 TSI
KennethFokWaiKit, Victorkk, JSCH, nardo1982, CarNutz, Revvturbo, westwest1, SGCMpeaceracer, Etheral, Dkyj123, Lucian, StanleySoh_10881, Charmet, Jster, Contrarian, Lockkeng, ryan

Kodiaq 1.4 TSI
Goodnessgracious, SesameStreetGuy, Takuyazzz, Sure3388, Januslow, Kodiaqer, Limgcm, HAW, Infohigh, LYC, noobydoo

Kodiaq 2.0 TSI
Rexer79 , Hockers, Maverick78, Thad, Wildpig8

Rapid 1.4 TSI
Aheart, Maboiboi

Karoq 1.5 TSI
logic69, Angelo, Keltic999, Ano727, @Pretzelsaurus00

PS somehow the @ function does not work after the revamp if I copy and paste your names.

Added myself to the list for Kodiaq

• Praise 1

On the left is the stock cabin filter that came with my car, on the right is what SCS will use to replace during your servicing.

The original part is 5Q0819669 (or Mann FP26009).

20190906_210107.jpg

• Praise 3

On 9/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Dxlim12 said:

Would like to seek some feedback. With the price difference of passat 1.8 and superb 1.8 being so close. What's the advantage of choosing a superb over a passat? 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:58 PM, Dxlim12 said:

Passat at 127400, superb at 124900 according to sgcarmart. 

First of all, have you check out both models physically? And which do you prefer (butt / heart feel)? Go for a test drive too, as although both share the same platform, engine and gearbox setup, they handle differently. Many a time, it is up to personal preference end of the day.

Between the 2, Superb offer better cabin space (not saying that it is lacking in Passat, but Superb give you the limousine feel when you take the back seat). I did not compare the features between the 2, but normally Superb will be slight better spec'ed to make it more VFM (which is one of their selling point all the while).

While VW is seen a better car here in Singapore, it is the Skoda that is leading the sales elsewhere in the world... And last, the price is negotiable. Personally, I think the Superb Ambition can be had for ~$120K (or even lesser, depending on your bargaining skills).😎

• Praise 13

11 hours ago, badlammy said:

On the left is the stock cabin filter that came with my car, on the right is what SCS will use to replace during your servicing.

20190906_210107.jpg

How come it's different? Left one looks like the biofilter while right is a charcoal filter.

5 minutes ago, flashbang said:

How come it's different? Left one looks like the biofilter while right is a charcoal filter.

Don't ask me...i only know when I changed the filter myself. Thought I upgraded by putting a biofilter, only to find out I'm just replacing stock.

• Praise 1

On 9/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Dxlim12 said:

Would like to seek some feedback. With the price difference of passat 1.8 and superb 1.8 being so close. What's the advantage of choosing a superb over a passat? 

Size of 7 series at price of 1 series...not I say one.

IMG-20190907-WA0007.jpg

• Praise 6

18 hours ago, badlammy said:

20190906_210107.jpg

There are 3 version of cabin air filter, I can remember ours fit Octy, Superb, A3, Q2, Q3

LEFT. Best version anti bacterial and PM2.5

RIGHT. Charcoal version

THIRD. Paper filter like Japanese car most Sakura filters

Then for Mann the "FP" is FreciousPlus series, IMO the best cabin air filter in the market. Alternatively, you can find Mahle CareMetix.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3