A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

5 hours ago, badlammy said:

You can go to the showroom to see the actual space to confirm.

This is my pic of the space with seats down. Old octy then, but similar size.

line_129682120439658.jpg

wah lan, what is that TUA LENG KONG thing ?? HAHAHA 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, badlammy said:

Look like coffin right!? But is just an IKEA glass cabinet...haha.

looks like you need 2 keys and codes to turn on that "cupboard"

Just wanna shoutout to SCS, SA Yeo and my SE @AriesGoat

When i took delivery of my car about a year ago, I discovered two long scratches  at my boot only when i reached home.

Txt my SE and he steady steady want to arrange for the repaint. But i told he no need but put on record incase in future there’s a need to paint. He said ok and stated that they will rectify by first service if need to.

Future came yesterday when i sent my car for first service at Macpherson. Met up with SA Yeo who attended to me. Relate the scratches to him. He checked the computer record but din input inside wor. Yeo contacted me to get details of my SE.

After a phone call, SCS honor what was promised back then. Yeo make the necessary arrangement and now car in workshop and can only collect tomorrow earliest. 

Guess wat.. respray boot they need to remove emblem! Amazing! Not those masking tape way. This emblem once removed need to be replaced.

so far been good experience with my SE SA SCS. Car also been good. Let’s hope such experiences continue. Tomorrow collection time don give me reason to say bad things can liao 😂

pls consider Skoda! (Not paid advertisements hoh! Just giving credit where they deserved)

A3D471C3-5F5E-44CC-A9D7-D02ADA60FBA2.jpeg

ED22BDE2-926A-4360-8D3B-46E4C146B126.jpeg

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

When i took delivery of my car about a year ago, I discovered two long scratches  at my boot only when i reached home.

Txt my SE and he steady steady want to arrange for the repaint. But i told he no need but put on record incase in future there’s a need to paint. He said ok and stated that they will rectify by first service if need to.

Future came yesterday when i sent my car for first service at Macpherson. Met up with SA Yeo who attended to me. Relate the scratches to him. He checked the computer record but din input inside wor. Yeo contacted me to get details of my SE.

After a phone call, SCS honor what was promised back then. Yeo make the necessary arrangement and now car in workshop and can only collect tomorrow earliest. 

Guess wat.. respray boot they need to remove emblem! Amazing! Not those masking tape way. This emblem once removed need to be replaced.

so far been good experience with my SE SA SCS. Car also been good. Let’s hope such experiences continue. Tomorrow collection time don give me reason to say bad things can liao 😂

pls consider Skoda! (Not paid advertisements hoh! Just giving credit where they deserved)

You should post this after collection. Words can be taboo.

Minus 2 scratches, add 30 more swirls at FOC car wash before collection. lol

You never ask them why there were scratches on brand new car?

You can take this chance to debadge or change emblem.

34 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

You should post this after collection. Words can be taboo.

Minus 2 scratches, add 30 more swirls at FOC car wash before collection. lol

can only keep my fingers crossed! whahahahahahahahah..

white not so obvious.. and honestly dunno how they wash till got swirls mark de loh.. my bangala here wash swee swee despite water no change! whahahahahahahha

29 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

You never ask them why there were scratches on brand new car?

no point asking loh.. 

just like i take transfer maid i never bother to ask why.. reason real or not; not impt.. even Gf i never ask r u a v! whahahahahahha

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, badlammy said:

You can take this chance to debadge or change emblem.

I oredi remove the words Skoda and SuperB since day one.. this emblem remove will have a sunken hole?

BTW new forum no multi quotes function or i dunno how to use?

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I oredi remove the words Skoda and SuperB since day one.. this emblem remove will have a sunken hole?

There will be a depression, not able to debadge the circular Skoda badge.

• Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

The words and  logo very nice.  

Not only a depression.

3 more dots to go with it.

23382dda-02ce-4547-97a4-2a28a72f1b3c.jpg

Edited by adrian140180

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

click the + sign next to the word quote

• Praise 2

On 7/30/2019 at 1:29 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

U go tune can get below 5s

If factory tune 6.5s nia

For those that tune, this seems quite a good option for less money and improvement on heat soak

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CJu46-sF&r

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CNe76-sF&r

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Morning, would like to find out if RS245 owners here and mated aftermarket lowering spring with the stock suspension? Asking cuz of previous bad experience of doing such a combination which resulted in knocking in the wheel arch. Appreciate if you could share your experience and what springs are being used. Have a good day! 

On 9/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, csoyzx said:

I shortlisted scenic, c5 aircross, ateca and 3008 lol.. renault and citroen not sure of these brands.. seat ateca the AD abit not sure too

There's the Opel Grandland also. 🙂 Same same with the Pug 3008. Only diff now is Pug does not have the 1.2L 6AT, but the 1.6L 8AT instead. 

↡ Advertisement