A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

1 hour ago, adrian140180 said:

The car expo is just another avenue for sales.

Not to sell products at outlet prices. lol

Yeah, probably more freebies throw in to sweeten the deals among the competitors under the same roof.

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Micb said:

Came into the MCF forum this morning with a pop-up ad showing Skoda promo for the coming Cars Expo.     

Did anyone spot the fabulous pricing of the RS245?   Or my eyes still blurry..........😴

@Micb I have been contacted by ŠKODA Singapore to share with you this promo because you seem like you’ve got an eye for ŠMART deals, even if it was a slip-up (Oops!). Still, since you were ŠMART enough to spot it, ŠKODA has a ŠMART deal just for you. Get in touch with the team at [email protected].

Skoda-Forumreply.jpeg.88296dd1b98df6d580ccc109f8875f66.jpeg

I want to give kudos to you guys and thank you for all the unwavering support for Skoda. Please do check them out during the upcoming Cars @ Expo.

• Praise 9

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

@Micb I have been contacted by ŠKODA Singapore to share with you this promo because you seem like you’ve got an eye for ŠMART deals, even if it was a slip-up (Oops!). Still, since you were ŠMART enough to spot it, ŠKODA has a ŠMART deal just for you. Get in touch with the team at [email protected].

I want to give kudos to you guys and thank you for all the unwavering support for Skoda. Please do check them out during the upcoming Cars @ Expo.

Skoda... really simply clever 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Wow... perhaps the only RS245 @ SGD 98,400 ? Ultra exclusive offer...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

@kobayashiGT Wow, I'm thrilled to know that Skoda Singapore is reading the MCF forum actively, and extend a SMART deal for me ! 

I will certainly get in touch with the Skoda team to check out the smart deal.  Incidentally, I'm seriously interested in a Octavia, preferably the RS245 !  Thank you.

• Praise 6

45 minutes ago, Darkblue said:

Wow... perhaps the only RS245 @ SGD 98,400 ? Ultra exclusive offer...

I sincerely hope so ! MTL if really this price. 

3 minutes ago, Micb said:

@kobayashiGT Wow, I'm thrilled to know that Skoda Singapore is reading the MCF forum actively, and extend a SMART deal for me ! 

I will certainly get in touch with the Skoda team to check out the smart deal.  Incidentally, I'm seriously interested in a Octavia, preferably the RS245 !  Thank you.

Maybe got bugger go tmr and say he is Micb. 🤣

98400? Hmm, cld be the green one that went Cameron highlands. Run in for you already.

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, badlammy said:

98400? Hmm, cld be the green one that went Cameron highlands. Run in for you already.

Now you make me kancheong liao LOL.....

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Micb said:

I sincerely hope so ! MTL if really this price. 

Their cost price for the RS245 is already $100,360. But who knows....

Do share with us how much SCS offers u ya. 😁

Unqwtitled.png

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Micb said:

@Micb excited for you ! 👍

1 hour ago, badlammy said:

Already redline too, probably no chao ta smell ........ j/k

• Praise 1

On 9/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, Micb said:

Gd luck! If the deal is extremely gd, convince SCS to open up to all MCFers! Many including me will be tempted to buy hehe

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1