A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

5 minutes ago, mengyewlim said:

Hi, may I know where can I purchase the Bolero infotainment system 8" colour touch-screen display screen protector. Thank 

Can try aliexpress or taobao

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, mengyewlim said:

Hi, may I know where can I purchase the Bolero infotainment system 8" colour touch-screen display screen protector. Thank 

As above, use keyword "Ruiya".

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I only got free jersey leh

67699CC6-1F05-4080-A11E-5BB015A7D148.jpeg

as i was scrolling to view the whole post, i was wondering, what garment was that.. got rubber edges and so crumpled... lol

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Genes said:

as i was scrolling to view the whole post, i was wondering, what garment was that.. got rubber edges and so crumpled... lol

I cannot say details cos majority of folks here hate them 😩

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Genes said:

Free things still complain 😂

42 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I cannot say details cos majority of folks here hate them 😩

LOL u scared meh.

Anyways, you bought the car?

Just now, Genes said:

LOL u scared meh.

Anyways, you bought the car?

I didn't. My trade in sucks and I can't afford to throw money to buy a new car now also.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Skoda Owners, i wld like to check if you have encounter start/stop deactivated and the status shown on screen read “humidity inside is too high”. What does that mean?

1 minute ago, MsDT said:

Hi Skoda Owners, i wld like to check if you have encounter start/stop deactivated and the status shown on screen read “humidity inside is too high”. What does that mean?

Mean cannot off engine, inside humitidity too high need cool aircon. If start stop activated aircon become hot

this is an example of SMART SKODA :D

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I didn't. My trade in sucks and I can't afford to throw money to buy a new car now also.

No need trade in ownself sell the car. Once sold go buy new car. Trade in price really pathetic easily 10-15k lower than direct sell

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
12 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Mean cannot off engine, inside humitidity too high need cool aircon. If start stop activated aircon become hot

this is an example of SMART SKODA :D

Oh I see, thanks for sharing.🙏

52 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

No need trade in ownself sell the car. Once sold go buy new car. Trade in price really pathetic easily 10-15k lower than direct sell

Ya lor. Scs offered me 19k at delivery. I kept the car for another 11mths and sold on my own for 17k.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Have a question on the power windows.

In my previous cars the 1st and 2nd detent on the button that rolls down the windows had very good tactile response. Where the 1st detent with initial push is manual motion and with a deeper press to the 2nd detent has it wind all the way down by itself.

I couldn't really feel the 2nd detect much on the Skoda, feels like I had to jam it down real hard for it to automatically go all the way down? Do you guys have the same issue? If I do this once every day I think the switch will koyak by the end of the year.

3 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

True la but there's not a very big push factor to sell my car cos it's nicely done up to my taste and it's trouble free.

My only gripe is my car isn't fast enough but then again it's not worth it to burn money just to get a faster car now.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Friedpiggy said:

Have a question on the power windows.

In my previous cars the 1st and 2nd detent on the button that rolls down the windows had very good tactile response. Where the 1st detent with initial push is manual motion and with a deeper press to the 2nd detent has it wind all the way down by itself.

I couldn't really feel the 2nd detect much on the Skoda, feels like I had to jam it down real hard for it to automatically go all the way down? Do you guys have the same issue? If I do this once every day I think the switch will koyak by the end of the year.

The buttons on the skoda definitely feels more rough than my previous Mexican made Jetta, but I guess that is a simply clever feature for you. Less times you feel like touching those buttons, less chance those window wind down mechanism will spoil.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1