A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

6 hours ago, AriesGoat said:

Got nice looking screen in front of your dashboard and more... Come by showroom la to see it for yourself, special introduction to the new specs, limited units. 😁 

Why batch by batch the config and add on different, inconsistent quite frustrating, unless each batch is better than the previous (eg. one of the RS245 comes with chrome tailpipes, where as the black one looks way cooler)

Another example is 1.0 Octy have rear wipers where as 1.4 Octy do not...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, AriesGoat said:

Got nice looking screen in front of your dashboard and more... Come by showroom la to see it for yourself, special introduction to the new specs, limited units. 😁 

Finally got VC? Actually should suggest to Vcs to allow configurator for the cars..but  maybe the volume too small

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Finally got VC? Actually should suggest to Vcs to allow configurator for the cars..but  maybe the volume too small

Seems like car price is now $13x.xxx based on sgcarmart.

24 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Skoda is really getting popular. Just now at Suntec area, on my right is a Kodiaq and on my rear is a Superb. 

This year sales better than volvo. Its a good thing given skoda is quite new in sg market as compared to volvo

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Skoda is really getting popular. Just now at Suntec area, on my right is a Kodiaq and on my rear is a Superb. 

Yeah, was waiting at VivoCity basement carpark got one kind Kodiaq gave me his lot when he exited. Also saw 2 more yesterday morning at Thomson road going to work. 

• Praise 4

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

This year sales better than volvo. Its a good thing given skoda is quite new in sg market as compared to volvo

Volvo's cheapest car is more expensive than Skoda's most expensive car, how to have good sales haha.....

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, flashbang said:

Volvo's cheapest car is more expensive than Skoda's most expensive car, how to have good sales haha.....

By ur logic merc bmw and audi should not be in top 10 sales hehehe

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, AriesGoat said:

Yeah, was waiting at VivoCity basement carpark got one kind Kodiaq gave me his lot when he exited. Also saw 2 more yesterday morning at Thomson road going to work. 

I saw alot kodiaq and octavia, occasionally superb. 

One thing i can conclude, a number of them driving fast, DSG fart in yo! Haha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

16 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Maybe its me! 

Was there yest

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I saw alot kodiaq and octavia, occasionally superb. 

One thing i can conclude, a number of them driving fast, DSG fart in yo! Haha

My Superb in sport mode is fun! Very spirited drive. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Lchong said:

Maybe its me! 

Was there yest

You are driving a superb or kodiaq? I only saw the kids behind on the kodiaq, and they pointing to me of the Superb behind me. Haha. 

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

By ur logic merc bmw and audi should not be in top 10 sales hehehe

Those are popular brands la.... Volvo is not popular in SG... 

16 minutes ago, flashbang said:

Those are popular brands la.... Volvo is not popular in SG... 

I think everyone in sg know volvo more than skoda. i consider volvo quite popular in sg. Given that skoda just reached sg on june, skoda has done very well against other conti brands including renault, peugeot, citroens, jaguar, mini, alfa romeo and opel which has been in sg for decades

• Praise 3

On 11/1/2019 at 5:42 PM, AriesGoat said:

Any DCC n sunroof for this round with lane assist n lane departure, 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

You are driving a superb or kodiaq? I only saw the kids behind on the kodiaq, and they pointing to me of the Superb behind me. Haha. 

Superb, don't really like the shape of SUV. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2