A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

27 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Skoda Scala will be making appearance at the Singapore Motor show starting tomorrow. 🙂

Question is does it make sense vs the octavia in terms of pricing. Cos cabin materials and boot space all lose. Even though it's a newer generation of car. 

Overseas reviews are positive but most of the reviewers don't see any point getting it vs a octavia.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Question is does it make sense vs the octavia in terms of pricing. Cos cabin materials and boot space all lose. Even though it's a newer generation of car. 

Overseas reviews are positive but most of the reviewers don't see any point getting it vs a octavia.

It is a game between hatchback vs sedan (Octavia is physically a sedan with a liftback boot). The same can be said for Mazda 3 5 door vs sedan, where the price for hatchback version is even higher than the sedan variant. BTW, in Skoda lineup, Scala is the only hatchback in its class (VW Gold equivalent).

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Good for people that doesnt need big car, like ladies so its easier to park and navigate ard the city

• Praise 3

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Good for people that doesnt need big car, like ladies so its easier to park and navigate ard the city

I see sgcarmart a lot of cars with single owner lady drivers, very well taken care of. Some of them are big cars for going to market only. So i don't think ladies need small cars.........

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, flashbang said:

I see sgcarmart a lot of cars with single owner lady drivers, very well taken care of. Some of them are big cars for going to market only. So i don't think ladies need small cars.........

Those ladies need bring along their kids, maids and groceries

Single owner lady driver not single owner single lady driver lol

• Haha! 1

On 1/8/2020 at 1:22 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Ladies won’t buy Skoda I feel.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

bWU2Y18.jpg

XkJM5ZB.jpg

kTZvr4j.jpg

gpzgH9l.jpg

the rear look very C30-ish...

No RHD available yet ?

They use to take the UK specs and then homogate it..

Which engine does it comes with? 1.0 or the 1.5 evo cylinder shut off ?

Edited by Sdf4786k

4 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Ladies won’t buy Skoda I feel.

To be honest, I have seen ladies customer that choose Skoda, I have a few too. 😁 Anyway, all thanks to the support from you guys! 

The Scala is at the Motorshow for preview, come by and take a look as well as the other various models on display there. I’ll be around tomorrow, will be happy to say hi to you all. Cheers and pleasant weekend! 

• Praise 5

10 hours ago, AriesGoat said:

To be honest, I have seen ladies customer that choose Skoda, I have a few too. 😁 Anyway, all thanks to the support from you guys! 

The Scala is at the Motorshow for preview, come by and take a look as well as the other various models on display there. I’ll be around tomorrow, will be happy to say hi to you all. Cheers and pleasant weekend! 

imagine someone in forum go there, then ask the xmm model " I'm looking for the GOAT" [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1