A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

1 minute ago, jadesun said:

prob already know the "quality" of the after sales service from all the complaints, but has anything changed? 😩

The quality isnt all that bad , now that the factory parts are of better build quality.

Once the initial batch quality problem is taken care of, the cars are generally quite reliable.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 3/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, AriesGoat said:

Something really hands tied la haha.. obvious enough right? 🤣

For the last piece, find me, I’ll do my best for you. That’s my word. Haha.. 

can share whats this "up to" 3000 dollars freebie is like or how does it work?

ŠKODA TURNS TWO

Tell us who's coming along for a test drive, and receive up to $3,000 in petrol vouchers, when you buy a ŠKODA! 

• Praise 2

On 3/20/2020 at 2:33 PM, Sdf4786k said:

can share whats this "up to" 3000 dollars freebie is like or how does it work?

ŠKODA TURNS TWO

Tell us who's coming along for a test drive, and receive up to $3,000 in petrol vouchers, when you buy a ŠKODA! 

You get $1k petrol vouchers when you purchase, bring 1 friend get extra $1k petrol voucher if he buys, and 2 friends, extra $2k petrol vouchers if both buy. Up to a total of $3k petrol vouchers. Share the love with a 3 customers bundle deal. Haha... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, jadesun said:

anyone who wants to buy a skoda quick!

bring "each other along" and find ariesgoat 🤣

Hahaha... relax la. Anyone that finds me I promise I’ll do my best to get the best deal. That’s my word. 

Anyway, other than business here I also learnt a lot from you guys. Do stay safe everyone in this period and hope things will turn for the better soon. 

• Praise 4

Supersonic
19 hours ago, jadesun said:

anyone who wants to buy a skoda quick!

bring "each other along" and find ariesgoat 🤣

Cannot. Social distancing cannot hold hands together go buy car.....lol

• Haha! 4

5 hours ago, Soya said:

Cannot. Social distancing cannot hold hands together go buy car.....lol

relak.. just like SQ stocks, the prices will be moderated when the new model arrived.

Hoping to make myself useful... For anyone seriously seriously looking at current Superb 1.8 but maybe miss the chance due to reasons unforeseen. You have one last chance at a last brand new showroom brilliant silver unit before all current Superb Mk3 sold out. Just to share with you guys so you don’t miss out. Feel free to DM me, I can share more with you. 

36 minutes ago, AriesGoat said:

Hoping to make myself useful... For anyone seriously seriously looking at current Superb 1.8 but maybe miss the chance due to reasons unforeseen. You have one last chance at a last brand new showroom brilliant silver unit before all current Superb Mk3 sold out. Just to share with you guys so you don’t miss out. Feel free to DM me, I can share more with you. 

Do u know if delivery timeline for new Skoda stock is delayed? I read that Skoda have temporarily closed their Czech factory due to COVID-19. 

1 hour ago, Ceecookie said:

Do u know if delivery timeline for new Skoda stock is delayed? I read that Skoda have temporarily closed their Czech factory due to COVID-19. 

Hey, yeah just learnt of that news as well. So far, no official news here yet. Those that are in stocks or already on the way should probably be fine. 😊

• Praise 1

On 3/26/2020 at 3:42 PM, Ceecookie said:

think almost all factories are shut, not just Skoda. but ADs definitely would have stocks for the coming months. the effect may only come towards end of the year? 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Any whatsapp/telegram group for skoda sg/kodiaq? New owner to be here and wanna ask fellow owners - bros and sis - if anyone keen to pool together for group buy for some items (e.g. maxspider mats and ceramic coat).

• Haha! 1

On 3/29/2020 at 1:39 PM, Snapman123 said:

Any whatsapp/telegram group for skoda sg/kodiaq? New owner to be here and wanna ask fellow owners - bros and sis - if anyone keen to pool together for group buy for some items (e.g. maxspider mats and ceramic coat).

search here .. I think someone started the GB for the maxspider 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Thanks! Managed to sync up on this with some bros.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, Sdf4786k said:

It was me....to say the response was tepid is a gross understatement.😬

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1