A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

I can imagine the bewildered look on Skoda CEO's face when SCS reports that it sells the RS at SGD135k or USD98,000.....He must be thinking "damn crazy rich Asians"....lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Soya said:

I can imagine the bewildered look on Skoda CEO's face when SCS reports that it sells the RS at SGD135k or USD98,000.....He must be thinking "damn crazy rich Asians"....lol

He must be thinking SCS and VCS earning huge handsome profit until he see the P&L🤣

• Haha! 2

SCS and VCS should align with PA on pricing. Audi A3 OMV $22k, selling for $136k. VRS OMV $27K, selling for $138k. 

Profit margin too low la 😂

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, badlammy said:

Wah at time I collected my car, GTI was $170k. If now is $147k, then agree RS245 shd be $115k 😂

Just to be safe.. i did mention clearence sales

32 minutes ago, Shoebox said:

SCS and VCS should align with PA on pricing. Audi A3 OMV $22k, selling for $136k. VRS OMV $27K, selling for $138k. 

U did not take into consideration for audi perks, like uob credit card with audi logo as well as driving events and exclusive launch. But now that its selling cheapo A3 , i believe they tapered off to other ranges and model of audi owners liao.

Edited by Sdf4786k

28 minutes ago, Shoebox said:

Don’t give them ideas leh. 

• Haha! 3

46 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

U did not take into consideration for audi perks, like uob credit card with audi logo as well as driving events and exclusive launch. But now that its selling cheapo A3 , i believe they tapered off to other ranges and model of audi owners liao.

The Audi myaudiworld membership has different level depends on the type of car you purchased. There is also a difference for RS cars and the normal cars.

Something like your credit card membership like that.

The difference is how much you will need to fork out for the various events. Lower level need to fork out more cash, higher level gets more discounts. And RS members will most get invited to sports events like circuit driving or adventure driving in the snow with professional drivers.

But the treatment you get at PA is really different from other AD. Been thru Nissan and Hyundai AD. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Adrianli said:

The Audi myaudiworld membership has different level depends on the type of car you purchased. There is also a difference for RS cars and the normal cars.

The difference is how much you will need to fork out for the various events. Lower level need to fork out more cash, higher level gets more discounts. And RS members will most get invited to sports events like circuit driving or adventure driving in the snow with professional drivers.

But the treatment you get at PA is really different from other AD. Been thru Nissan and Hyundai AD. 

Wait till you visit basement 4 of level treatment at PI.. buy car and collect car at different location macham a scene from drug movie for transaction 

• Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Wait till you visit basement 4 of level treatment at PI.. buy car and collect car at different location macham a scene from drug movie for transaction 

Only for small PI players?

15 hours ago, Adrianli said:

What you pay is what you should get mah. 

52 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Have to pay a deposit for the private sale?

Yup... money talks 

bullcrap walks 

anyway, it’s refundable, just leychey

help to prevent cannon fairy from register 

Edited by Sdf4786k

16 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Yup... money talks 

bullcrap walks 

anyway, it’s refundable, just leychey

help to prevent cannon fairy from register 

Well, any cannon fairy with $200 can also register haha

6 hours ago, badlammy said:

I'm sure if directly contact with @AriesGoat can get the same sale price...right???

Well if any one whom is keen and without any current SE, will give me the honour to assist you, I sure will do my best for you. 😁🙏

Anyway, heard the prices are really good, going to be the best before the upcoming coe bidding for sure! 

• Praise 3