A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Greetings

anybody encounter bluetooth problem with iphone lately? it hangs after each call...

↡ Advertisement

39 minutes ago, ddlei said:

Greetings

anybody encounter bluetooth problem with iphone lately? it hangs after each call...

Didn’t encounter on my ride, you can try forgetting your device and reconnecting again and see if it works. 

1 hour ago, wanderphilic said:

anyone happened to see the price of Octavia Ambition?

Ambition $96,xxx

Ambition plus $102,xxx

quite limited choices of colors. RS245 only left rallye green.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Kamikaze89 said:

Ambition $96,xxx

Ambition plus $102,xxx

I just saw there is black, white and green for RS245. 

2 hours ago, berry64694 said:

Think like what some bros mentioned, those who dared to take the risk to buy during CB were rewarded with a good deal. since CB actually COE went up about 7000, so I guess 129,xxx is a good price?

Not really.. but it’s entirely up to individuals to convince themselves was is a comfortable price for themselves rather than how much they got Robert by AD

similarly , like some paid high coe of 70 to 90 k but none will cry foul because they felt it was better to get high coe .. don’t know which person convinced them on the flawed calculation 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The combi wont reach here u expect scout will come? Lol

Scout different mah, categorise under SUV.

just like the outback. 😆

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Kamikaze89 said:

Ambition $96,xxx

Ambition plus $102,xxx

Good price .. used ambition + going at 97k for 6 months old ride.. 

15 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Good price .. used ambition + going at 97k for 6 months old ride.. 

was looking at prices for the last few months, no better than the non "secret online sale" pricing actually.

Ambition+ was 95900 when coe was 30-31k. by extension it wld've been 101900/102900 now anyway, at 37k coe.

telling myself to b patient lol

On 8/15/2020 at 10:43 AM, Kamikaze89 said:

Ambition $96,xxx

Ambition plus $102,xxx

Clearing stock for new model?

Edited by Tohto

6 hours ago, wanderphilic said:

was looking at prices for the last few months, no better than the non "secret online sale" pricing actually.

Ambition+ was 95900 when coe was 30-31k. by extension it wld've been 101900/102900 now anyway, at 37k coe.

telling myself to b patient lol

my se tell me ambition+ not much stocks left. so maybe if you continue to be patient, can wait until new model lol. not sure if you can get it anywhere near $100k. of course unless COE falls drastically.

if you are interested, why not ask @AriesGoat to give you good price? 

51 minutes ago, berry64694 said:

my se tell me ambition+ not much stocks left. so maybe if you continue to be patient, can wait until new model lol. not sure if you can get it anywhere near $100k. of course unless COE falls drastically.

😂😅 thanks bro, he might have SE already, so paisei for me.. 🙏

28 minutes ago, berry64694 said:

No hurry for my case, current ride is still new. If the coe drops to 30k again then can change, if not then just b satisfied with what i have. If it nvr goes back down to a lower lvl then bo bian it's just not meant to be 😂

On 8/15/2020 at 11:55 AM, Sdf4786k said:

Not really.. but it’s entirely up to individuals to convince themselves was is a comfortable price for themselves rather than how much they got Robert by AD

similarly , like some paid high coe of 70 to 90 k but none will cry foul because they felt it was better to get high coe .. don’t know which person convinced them on the flawed calculation 

i have 75k coe from 2015.

Of course the best option is to buy when COE is low. No one disputes that.
But if u were changing car or buying a new car then, it's more about whether u were willing to pay high COE for a brand new vehicle or pay an inflated marked up price for a 2nd hand vehicle with a lower COE of say 50k. 
In retrospect, it would have been better to get a 6-7 year old vehicle and take the higher upfront price even if it's a bit bohua and give 2-3 years for COE to maybe correct, and just trade in your vehicle at 9 year mark or scrap it. Learning lesson and a fairly expensive one at that. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2