A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

On 1/16/2021 at 2:33 PM, Shouyi said:

Did he say anything regarding the Scala? The scala will come probably around Q2, as for engine variant, no news yet! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi guys, i am driving a superb. My kid dropped a jelly bean into the rear seat belt clip gap. I can't reach in with my fingers and also tried using a tweezer but cannot reach. Any bright ideas? 

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Extinguisher said:

Hi guys, i am driving a superb. My kid dropped a jelly bean into the rear seat belt clip gap. I can't reach in with my fingers and also tried using a tweezer but cannot reach. Any bright ideas? 

Chopstick with strong mask tape wrapped around it try to poke it in and get it out..

15 minutes ago, Extinguisher said:

You have those tool kit for trim removal? Can try those rather than metal tweezers. 

4 hours ago, Extinguisher said:

How about vacuum cleaner? 

4 hours ago, Extinguisher said:

The gap is very narrow and tight, the above suggestions would be challenging. Not sure if vacuum cleaner will be strong enough to suck it out without the head reaching inside. 

If it's a jelly bean, scotch tape a needle onto a long satay stick... Put inside and poke the bean. It should do the trick. 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Biglittlebean said:

If it's a jelly bean, scotch tape a needle onto a long satay stick... Put inside and poke the bean. It should do the trick. 

this is a brilliant idea, living up to ur username bean!

• Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Biglittlebean said:

Yes brilliant idea, I should have seen your post before i stupidly pushed it further in, now I can't even see the bean haha. Well think just got to leave it there. 

• Haha! 1

On 1/18/2021 at 3:29 PM, Extinguisher said:

The gap is very narrow and tight, the above suggestions would be challenging. Not sure if vacuum cleaner will be strong enough to suck it out without the head reaching inside. 

If u referring to 12v dc vacuum cleaner probably no. On worst case , the rear bench is really easy to remove without a need for any screw driver or stuff .. if your car is still under warranty.. speak to the dialogue bay at SCS to see if they can advise on how to “peel” off the rear seat bench 

23 hours ago, Extinguisher said:

Yes brilliant idea, I should have seen your post before i stupidly pushed it further in, now I can't even see the bean haha. Well think just got to leave it there. 

Oh dear. If really no choice, can go back to SCS to see if they can remove that seat to extract the bean. It's sweet and will attract ants and cockroaches... 

11 minutes ago, Biglittlebean said:

Oh dear. If really no choice, can go back to SCS to see if they can remove that seat to extract the bean. It's sweet and will attract ants and cockroaches... 

I have seen auntie asking for help in unbolt the front seat as her stuff fell in between the seat n the center console.. but that auntie is a tad trouble some as that was her 3rd visit with the same issue 

• Praise 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, Carbon82 said:

Latest news on Scala. The car is already in Singapore (brought in by SCS), undergoing LTA homologation process. If everything goes smoothly, the car should be available for viewing / sales by end May.

On 1/16/2021 at 2:33 PM, Shouyi said:

Did he say anything regarding the Scala? 

the post above from 2019 will be able to advise you on the Scala

19 hours ago, westwest1 said:

the post above from 2019 will be able to advise you on the Scala

Thanks for bringing up my post. I would like to apologise for the misinformation provided.

I shall not share details leading to my previous post as I don't wish to implicate my informant, who is in the industry.

• Praise 9