A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

On 3/20/2021 at 8:58 AM, Sdf4786k said:

How’s the 1.5 cylinder deactivation like .. is it less jerky now during switch over ?

Test drove over the weekend. Didn't notice this happening at all

Hello there! Been ages since i last posted on this forum apart from trolling it for info and tips

Just took over a VRS245 two weeks ago- Aug 2019 registration unit.

So far petrol mileage not bad avg btw 7L to 8Lper 100km (best so far 6.5L) - 15% city 85% expressway driving- i work in Tuas but stay in the extreme east- 15 years already all my cars high mileage and second hand.

Range so far just before redline mark was at 620km - could go another 50 to 80 km if i wanted to, but do not want to stress the fuel pump and all.

Did some custom stuff to the emblems at the rear (got them from superskoda and also aliexpress) - to update the rear look to the Mk4 rear lol

Did up raceline R600 cold air intake for uniform engine look.

😁

merv

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Half tank.jpg

Engine bay.jpg

• Praise 15

2 hours ago, Soonkuay76 said:

@Mozzo the PI bringing in the combi vrs @ $160K ...crazy price considering COE is rising the last two bidding

Haha. Good luck to the PI. 

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Soonkuay76 said:

Hello there! Been ages since i last posted on this forum apart from trolling it for info and tips

So far petrol mileage not bad avg btw 7L to 8Lper 100km (best so far 6.5L) - 15% city 85% expressway driving- i work in Tuas but stay in the extreme east- 15 years already all my cars high mileage and second hand.

Range so far just before redline mark was at 620km - could go another 50 to 80 km if i wanted to, but do not want to stress the fuel pump and all.

Did some custom stuff to the emblems at the rear (got them from superskoda and also aliexpress) - to update the rear look to the Mk4 rear lol

😁

merv

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Half tank.jpg

Engine bay.jpg

I rmb you bought the vezel brand new in oct 2014 and was actively posting about it then hhhaha, time flies! Enjoy your speedy ride! 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

20 hours ago, emman said:

Test drove over the weekend. Didn't notice this happening at all

If the test drive route is just a round near by AD and driving inthe city, don't think it will happen.

• Praise 2

On 3/20/2021 at 8:58 AM, Sdf4786k said:

How’s the 1.5 cylinder deactivation like .. is it less jerky now during switch over ?

The first kodiaq 1.4L also have cylinders deactivation and during test drive was quite smooth to me

14 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The first kodiaq 1.4L also have cylinders deactivation and during test drive was quite smooth to me

Subsequently the deactivation was removed? 

hows the turbo lack like ..

Edited by Sdf4786k

17 hours ago, Soonkuay76 said:

😁

merv

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Half tank.jpg

Engine bay.jpg

Nice .. add the racing line rear cabin cross beam for added stiffness 

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Soonkuay76 said:

@SiLangKia Thats how long ago since i last post!😂 Good memories ay!

not been active except just coming in once in a while to read up on topis of interest 🙂

Was very interested in vezel then as it was a new model and not smeared with PHVness yet, enjoyed reading your owners' feedback on the car hahahaaha.

Anw, racingline intakes are really goof foe VAG cars, planning to do a stage1/2 tune soon?

• Praise 1

@SiLangKia haha thanks thanks! 
I let go of the vezel in 2016 just when the PHV craze went up for the car...heng ah the value i got back didn't lose much then...

Hmmm stage 1 maybe for me , but likely end year ba

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

Nice .. add the racing line rear cabin cross beam for added stiffness 

thanks haha! Personally that one takes up boot space leh haha

• Haha! 1