A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

20 minutes ago, Biglittlebean said:

Yes. Even with the same shell, what you get can still be different. I used to drive the Chevrolet Orlando and Opel Zafira is basically the same platform, same engine with the same dimension, but cost 20k more. But in terms of interior quality, Opel Zafira is much better. Guess people are willing to pay 20k more for better quality and badge prestige? I can't say for Scala and Ibiza as I have not sat in them myself. 

Think not many people know the Orlando and Zafira are using the same platform. I for one is an Opel fan under GM but not anymore under the PSA.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Koster said:

Think not many people know the Orlando and Zafira are using the same platform. I for one is an Opel fan under GM but not anymore under the PSA.

Good for you. Parents had the vectra-B under GM. A piece of crap that was. 
Probably now under French, lagi worse now. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Lol....juz when one thot it couldn't get worse

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Had the Corsa GSi then the Corsa OPC. Simply love the hot hatches. If there is another new Corsa OPC, I might consider getting it again 😄

2 hours ago, Koster said:

Had the Corsa GSi then the Corsa OPC. Simply love the hot hatches. If there is another new Corsa OPC, I might consider getting it again 😄

Test drove the new Corsa late last year. I must say that it is more fun and perky to drive compared to my crossland then. Pick up is quite decent with sports mode as well. Interior is adequate, but the digital display is unable to display google map. The auto start stop is not very refined as well. The second row and boot space is terrible and at current 94.5k, I would rather go for the ibiza 1.5.

• Praise 2

@Shouyi 

On 3/25/2021 at 7:03 AM, Shouyi said:

@Soonkuay76 in your vrs, does the car remembers your drive mode selection?  Or it goes back to normal mode every time u restart the car? 

Only batch 1 and 2 have drive modes that stick. You are batch 3, don't waste your time coding or whatever, will not work, came from factory as is. Just treat it as a safety function.

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, adrian140180 said:

@Shouyi 

Only batch 1 and 2 have drive modes that stick. You are batch 3, don't waste your time coding or whatever, will not work, came from factory as is. Just treat it as a safety function.

Mine is which batch? 🤣

(edited)
1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

It does. U cant place ur boot tonneau cover

He won't. Cuz he has the parcel shelf undertray.

Edited by badlammy
  • Praise 1

@Lala81 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:01 AM, Lala81 said:

Dsg fluid change so expensive? 

Thats damn chor for the 60k. Crazy expensive. 

350 is a steal. Anyway, how often you change dsg fluid? Same interval as your engine oil?

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, badlammy said:

Mine is which batch? 🤣

I am only back here, because my regular avenues to troll have ran abit dry, or gone abit slow.

In Singapore context, your batch is known as batch 0.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2