24 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Every time see red car, my heart melt.

Then see coe and wallet melt also?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Every time see red car, my heart melt.

Look at latest COE price for the miracle cure....

• Haha! 5

Supercharged

See the red Kodiaq vrs very nice, but see the Cat B COE now can almost buy my 2019 Karoq makes me step on the brakes. 

I am surprised with the OMV of Kodiaq vRS ($44,700), as it is even higher that the Audi Q5 2.0T Quattro, and very close to BMW X3 xDrive20i as well as Mercedes GLC200. 

With a total basic car cost of ~$237K, the lowest / introductory price I can expect is $259,999... 

• Praise 5
  • Sad 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

I am surprised with the OMV of Kodiaq vRS ($44,700), as it is even higher that the Audi Q5 2.0T Quattro, and very close to BMW X3 xDrive20i as well as Mercedes GLC200. 

With a total basic car cost of ~$237K, the lowest / introductory price I can expect is $259,999... 

alas badge snobs wont touch when its gonna sell for 260k

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

The display units are not in the showroom just now when I was there in the morning. If not can molest the car a bit to see if it’s worth the 260k price tag. 

Hypersonic
(edited)

wah ....kodiaq vrs at 290k in the price list??

special intro price some more

😱😱😱😰😰😰

Edited by Enye
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

alas badge snobs wont touch when its gonna sell for 260k

I can forsee most will buy the resale (brand new used car) X3 xDrive20i at $260K+ though it has lesser power and lower specs than the vRS. Hard truth. 

For me, the real competition is between Kodiaq vRS and Q5 Quattro, same drive train and similar specs. Audi has better badge (arguably) yet lower OMV and selling price (if you bargain hard enough), but vRS offer extra 2 seats and a full panoramic roof along with some simply clever features. Which would you choose? 

• Praise 5

Supercharged

My 3 yo Karoq went in for 3rd servicing today and was diagnosed that the thermostat is leaking. It will be replaced under warranty and car can only be collected tomorrow morning. My mileage quite low at 20k only. Is this problem a common issue with Skoda cars? 

38 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

My 3 yo Karoq went in for 3rd servicing today and was diagnosed that the thermostat is leaking. It will be replaced under warranty and car can only be collected tomorrow morning. My mileage quite low at 20k only. Is this problem a common issue with Skoda cars? 

Common problem with VAG EA888

Neutral Newbie

Any senior bros got this error before? Any idea if this is coolant issue (possibly leak?) or aircon issue?

Need to bring to workshop to check immediately or still can drive around ah? 

Skoda Octavia (3 years) 

IMG-20220722-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220722-WA0001.jpg

Neutral Newbie

@Hamburger Thanks for the quick tips. I see 2nd picture says "passenger compartment not at comfortable temperature", so was wondering if this is only an aircon issue then not so serious mah. 

Turbocharged
On 4/16/2022 at 6:51 PM, Mkl22 said:

Autospritze has been in the  business for a long time.
Autokinetics on the other hand started out as a tire shop then branches into oil changes and suspension changes before become what it is today. 

I was with Autospritze with my old merc for 3 years. Service wise not too bad. They are pretty familiar with mercs and vw group cars. Prices on the mid high side. Quite competent. 
my bro went for basic oil changes and tyres at Autokinetics for a long time till they started to specialize and got pricey. 

Just to update on my superb servicing.. Sent in this morning for 40,000km end 3rd year service..

Quoted $750 for Engine oil, DSG oil, all filters, tire rotation etc.. think no spark plugs change.. just leave it there n cycle home.. don wanna spend on the "I chop" you phv rides.. getting bad.. keep cancelling and wait for price surge.. NNB..

like what you mentioned mid to high pricing.. Skoda that time quoted 3 servicing at $27xx.. so save abit.. maybe can use saving to eat more pricy chicken rice! whahahahahaha..

• Praise 2

47 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Just to update on my superb servicing.. Sent in this morning for 40,000km end 3rd year service..

Quoted $750 for Engine oil, DSG oil, all filters, tire rotation etc.. think no spark plugs change.. just leave it there n cycle home.. don wanna spend on the "I chop" you phv rides.. getting bad.. keep cancelling and wait for price surge.. NNB..

like what you mentioned mid to high pricing.. Skoda that time quoted 3 servicing at $27xx.. so save abit.. maybe can use saving to eat more pricy chicken rice! whahahahahaha..

I went last month too for 4th servicing. Brought my own plugs and coils to change, and wanted to do coolant flush, brake fluid and dsg oil. in the end Dennis said my mileage low, so just do engine oil change and cabin filter. 

They also helped me fixed the steering knocking sounds by replacing the shocks top mount and bearing.

Total $750 too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3