A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

Was at expo earlier and was told that kodiaq sportline only left red and RS model left with grey and black. And no more shipments coming in till Jan/feb, which means it will be the new model/facelift already ?  Or it’s just another sales tactic to push for sales ?

↡ Advertisement

On 4/14/2024 at 6:53 PM, thebestbees said:

Was at expo earlier and was told that kodiaq sportline only left red and RS model left with grey and black. And no more shipments coming in till Jan/feb, which means it will be the new model/facelift already ?  Or it’s just another sales tactic to push for sales ?

It’s got you to lowball 35k off the listed price and get management to agree.. lol

• Haha! 1

On 4/14/2024 at 6:53 PM, thebestbees said:

Kodiaq and Superb 2024 model has already been announced last year and already available in Europe.

What Skoda SG is selling now is their last few units from the 'current' model.

• Praise 1

The enyaq coupe was on show yesterday and look not too bad. Price quoted was 125k without COE I think. Looks quite sleek and nice. Door sounds a little hollow when closing. Nothing that a sound proofing can’t solve.

IMG_8391.jpeg

• Praise 4

On 4/15/2024 at 6:52 PM, Biglittlebean said:

The enyaq coupe was on show yesterday and look not too bad. Price quoted was 125k without COE I think. Looks quite sleek and nice. Door sounds a little hollow when closing. Nothing that a sound proofing can’t solve.

IMG_8391.jpeg

Sleek indeed. It is like a eastern european X4 with better space inside! RWD! Only thing is why it has a moon roof that cannot be closed. SG is so hot! 😂

• Praise 1

@Rskc I read it somewhere could be due to battery underneath the car and thus they have to have moonroof so there’s enough headroom for most adults, otherwise can touch the roof easily. 

Edited by thebestbees

On 4/15/2024 at 11:21 PM, thebestbees said:

@Rskc I read it somewhere could be due to battery underneath the car and thus they have to have moonroof so there’s enough headroom for most adults, otherwise can touch the roof easily. 

I read it somewhere as well when I was searching for more info. 

I went to the car show and sat inside the rear seat, definitely OK for Asian size. I am 1.73m. 😃 I am a fan of X4, it is definitely bigger than X4. 

The only blip is why is the rear brakes using drum brakes. Which car still use drum brakes in this era? Skoda is fond of doing out of norm things. 

Edited by Rskc
  • Shocked 1

On 4/15/2024 at 11:23 PM, thebestbees said:

@Biglittlebean was told that it is on the same platform as the Audi Q4 e tron, but price is at least 50-70k cheaper. Unless of course u prefer the 4 rings badge

Launch price of 128k plus 100k COE for the enyaq coupe would be quite attractive. Read that this version comes with the 82kWh battery… range should be above 500km? Very tempting.