A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

My current sights are set on the vwr r600 cold air intake for its stock look and design.

And seeing the turbo muffler delete, along with some other mods need to be intrusive.

Will plan all engine mods to go in together, instead of making a visit for each and every mod.

nicely thought out

an alternative to the turbo muffler delete is this

↡ Advertisement

Quick question.. was browsing for a grooming company for my new white 1.0 saw that GroomersLab did a few Octavia in their FB. Anyone here went there and reviews pls?

2nd day driving. Feels so much better in handling and power to my previous 1.6 cruze

Any good Ceramic paint protection company to recommend? Anyone here went to Groomerslab, Revol or Jerga details? So far the above 3 seems good although Revol is ex...

nicely thought out

an alternative to the turbo muffler delete is this

Its not nicely thought out.

It is do before, and learn from history. lol

Have used the GFB line of products before, yes, quite cool, and easy for beginner level mods.

Currently not on my radar.

Because I plan to swap out the stock diverter with this:

https://volks.pro/atlas/product/turbosmart-kompact-em-diverter-valve/

Any good Ceramic paint protection company to recommend? Anyone here went to Groomerslab, Revol or Jerga details? So far the above 3 seems good although Revol is ex...

I have always been going with detail lab, as I trust their level of worksmanship.

But I tell you first, it is pricey, if you are just going for the base level of ceramic PPS.

So if you get a quote that exceeds your expectations, I warned you first.

Booked a steel grey rs245 today [:p]

Was told that no more "Lamborghini" rims, which is tad abit sad.

But still, impressed with the interior space and performance of the ride.

ETA can receive the new ride before CNY [drivingcar]

Congrats!!

your ETA is like 3 weeks away from collection time.

You brought under some special immediate delivery package??

• Praise 1

Congrats!!

your ETA is like 3 weeks away from collection time.

You brought under some special immediate delivery package??

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary package. Tbh, I was prepared to wait.

But the SE returned to me, citing that my 1st choice color "Steel Grey" has stock. So if there's zero hiccups for loans approval and coe bidding, around end Jan can handover already.

Green (only 2), red, white and steel grey, these 4 colors have stock on hand at SCS, if anyone's wondering.

• Praise 1

Not driving a Skoda but a Korean car, hope can change to Skoda next time after hearing the good reviews here. I recommend Groomerslab as I used them for my 2 year old car, every year go back for maintenance the coating is good and easy to wash the car. Not trying to promote them, only sharing my experience. 

• Praise 3

But the SE returned to me, citing that my 1st choice color "Steel Grey" has stock. So if there's zero hiccups for loans approval and coe bidding, around end Jan can handover already.

Green (only 2), red, white and steel grey, these 4 colors have stock on hand at SCS, if anyone's wondering.

All the colors mentioned here are on my "not keen, willing to wait" list.

White and green were at the bottom of my list.

Would take steel grey if no black.

1668880d1503397270-scoop-skoda-octavia-v

quite nice ..

comes with the blind spot monitor ?

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

Superb Ambition - $119.9 K

Superb Ambition+ - $126.9 K

Superb L&K - $139.9 K

(based on quotation as of 5/1/19)

Now it's possible for price revision after today's Coe bidding

Wonder what deal they have... current car is 3 years old and still got 2 years loan.

Superb is really superb specs for the price...

• Praise 2

1668880d1503397270-scoop-skoda-octavia-v

quite nice ..

comes with the blind spot monitor ?

Yes, it comes with blind spot monitoring.

If only it had DCC also... But then it wouldn't be at the 120k+ range  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Wonder what deal they have... current car is 3 years old and still got 2 years loan.

Superb is really superb specs for the price...

go for it bro wont go wrong Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Quick question.. was browsing for a grooming company for my new white 1.0 saw that GroomersLab did a few Octavia in their FB. Anyone here went there and reviews pls?

Lousy groomers say: The more coats the better! Sign highest package with free touch ups!

Good groomers say: New car go for base coat will do. Wash car yourself, use soap, don't just use water.

Car care salesman say: Don't waste money to coat. Buy good products and care for the car. It will serve you well if you treat it well.