A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

EVO engine has some issues in Europe, so might not be a good choice for local market.

And with cat B COE hitting $50K mark, pricing it at $90K is totally out of question. So the answer is obvious, isn't it?  [idea]

If u meant the stalling issue, I think they sorted that out. 

Else you hear alot of VCS table with holes for Karoq

Edited by Sdf4786k

If you have validated info to prove otherwise, pls share...

Har??? I prove. Thought it’s the other way around to show us the car is here. I based on a belief the car is not here. He based on a source that the vehicle is here. Think a photo of that unit can make us all believe it.

Har??? I prove. Thought itâs the other way around to show us the car is here. I based on a belief the car is not here. He based on a source that the vehicle is here. Think a photo of that unit can make us all believe it.

Stop it
  • Praise 7

Har??? I prove. Thought itâs the other way around to show us the car is here. I based on a belief the car is not here. He based on a source that the vehicle is here. Think a photo of that unit can make us all believe it.

There are many trolls in MCF.

Carbon82 is definitely not one.

But you? Likely you'll become one if you continue your dumb insistence.

• Praise 6

There are many trolls in MCF.

Carbon82 is definitely not one.

But you? Likely you'll become one if you continue your dumb insistence.

Carbon82 is confirmed not a time waster.

There is no merit or desire to get unwanted attention. Further more, there is nothing to gain.

And no, its not a political thread that we are starting here. 

Just that the line of reasoning and the engagement is not as usual as those that come in and ask question and then subsequently ended up buying one kind of "profile" from a newbie seems a tad out of norm.

Or like Wong Can’t Sing said...

It’s either here or it’s not.

I much prefer the other one,

This shouldnt have happen

I know it happened.

Lets move on..

Its like the coffeeshop uncle saying ..

Sorry lor what u want ???

• Praise 1

Har??? I prove. Thought it’s the other way around to show us the car is here. I based on a belief the car is not here. He based on a source that the vehicle is here. Think a photo of that unit can make us all believe it.

Basic Respect is appreciated.

Without Bro Carbon82 and others old timers around.. this forum been faded long ago.. It stood the test of time had demonstrated that valuable information can be found here.

Not easy to keep something going on for 20 years...

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

Noobs who dunno Carbon82 dun care lah. IB or not.

Let's not turn one of my favourite threads to a political one...

On with the show!!

I start first.

Anyone know any other car with 180kw 2.0l Turbo getting 12km/l without needing to be too light footed? :)

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 5

Last one. When one poster tells you that your doubt in Carbon82's information is unfounded, perhaps you should be skeptical. There has been more than 1, so i think his credibility here doesn't require much questioning.

Cheers :)

• Praise 3

Noobs who dunno Carbon82 dun care lah. IB or not.

Let's not turn one of my favourite threads to a political one...

On with the show!!

I start first.

Anyone know any other car with 180kw 2.0l Turbo getting 12km/l without needing to be too light footed? :)

A tad tough .. u want to WOT and get 12km/l even a VRS won't live up to expectation because of the weight.

• Praise 1

If Scala can be priced under 90k, confirm will sway those Kia/Hyundai/Toyota buyers..provided they know the brand..

Most of the usual buyers of Korean and toyota are reliability conscious and will not think twice about Skoda unless they have some knowledge about cars .

And than that some knowledge is a very dangerous assumption as they will start to imagine DSG failure from hearsay and ask about replacement cost and the whole conversation stops there.

While the 5 year warranty is a good start for VW Skoda, if they stuck their neck out with 10 year warranty on DSG , that would help remove some doubts.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Spotted Black RS245 at River Valley Road at about 6pm today

Not me, i was stuck in office till 8plus last night vetting a PO line by line.

I was at bukit merah about 9pm though.

A tad tough .. u want to WOT and get 12km/l even a VRS won't live up to expectation because of the weight.

Can.

Remove the rear seats.

Remove the spare tyre.

Tada! lol

↡ Advertisement