A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

On 8/28/2021 at 3:03 PM, minion said:

Where do Skoda owners usually go for servicing after first 3 free service? my car will be due for the 60km service in 1 or 2 months. 

This package was from Skoda Centre that time when I did my third service, which costs 2.2k. Price is OK?

20210322_083937.jpg

i didn't know the package for the next 3 servicing is so ex. i would have expected a price closer to low $1000. 

It also seems different from previous VW servicing. I remember last time VW will have a major serving every 3rd service and it'll be costly. 

On 8/30/2021 at 11:36 PM, daehan said:

i didn't know the package for the next 3 servicing is so ex. i would have expected a price closer to low $1000. 

It also seems different from previous VW servicing. I remember last time VW will have a major serving every 3rd service and it'll be costly. 

The 4th one is the major one based on the photo I took. Thanks for the info

Just noticed my Kodiaq air con vents for 2nd row passengers, below the left front passenger seat looks different (shaved off) vs the ones under the driver seats. Any other owners has same observations?

PXL_20210808_024837762~2.jpg

PXL_20210808_024846987~2.jpg

Hi i owned  2 VW 1.4 TSI DSG 10 yrs ago the DQ200 was havoc. Wondering 10 yrs later if the issue for DQ200 been resolve? Eyeing on the new Skoda Octavia 1.5TSI with same DSG gearbox DQ200. Senior advise are well appreciated.  Thanks

On 9/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, kingfisher07 said:

Just noticed my Kodiaq air con vents for 2nd row passengers, below the left front passenger seat looks different (shaved off) vs the ones under the driver seats. Any other owners has same observations?

PXL_20210808_024837762~2.jpg

PXL_20210808_024846987~2.jpg

If you find that it’s a bit awful , you can go AliExpress n but the cover to cap it 

54 minutes ago, kingfisher07 said:

@Sdf4786k I was assuming the left side is a defect as it has rough finished edges and as it seems weird both side have different "finishing" 

Probably need to look at the showroom model to see if it’s the same.. quality fit n finish, most times are slightly ahead of seat n VW … 

• Praise 1

@Jeromelch I believe the issue has been resolved. I replaced the clutch pad of my old Jetta in 2017 and until the point I sold it in May 2021, it worked perfectly fine with no juddering at all. Driving another vehicle with DQ200 for 4 months now and gear shift has been v smooth so far.

• Praise 3

@Shouyi thanks bro. My experience in 2011 was horrible.  1 mths go back VGS 3 times lol but i still like VGS cars just that dun dare to touch them for a good 10 yrs hopefully the issue have be resolved lol.

If the issue have been resolve the TSI mated with DSG is such a smooth drive lol. Hopefully more seniors out there can advise their experience 😊

On 9/16/2021 at 10:27 AM, Jeromelch said:

@Shouyi thanks bro. My experience in 2011 was horrible.  1 mths go back VGS 3 times lol but i still like VGS cars just that dun dare to touch them for a good 10 yrs hopefully the issue have be resolved lol.

If the issue have been resolve the TSI mated with DSG is such a smooth drive lol. Hopefully more seniors out there can advise their experience 😊

Yeah most ppl share the same experience now as @Shouyi. Cars made after 2015 are usually a lot better. A lot more refined now in the programming compared to the past. Been in the group since early 2015 and saw the changes along the year. The current Skoda DSG now is very smooth to drive. At least no customers complain to me yet since Skoda started. 🤣

• Praise 4