VES 2018

Fuelsaver

Supercharged

COE renewal is back with a vengeance, for cat A, over 1000 renewal/ mth, with most renewing for 5yr.

Good thing.

This will help to add more COE 5 years later when the quota will be the lowest.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Saw Mitsubishi new pricelist at sgcarmart.

SpaceStar, from A2 to C1 (-$10K to +$10K)

Attrage, remains A2 (-$10K)

Weird but looks like Attrage will go sub $60K if coe goes down another $5K.  [bounce2]

Weird but looks like Attrage will go sub $60K if coe goes down another $5K.  [bounce2]

I heard from my dealer friend that come July, the PI fit 1.3 will attract a 10k surcharge too.

I heard from my dealer friend that come July, the PI fit 1.3 will attract a 10k surcharge too.

Honda Jazz 1.3 still indicated as -10k in Honda's latest price list. Jazz doesn't seem to be affected.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

weird... both are basically identical save for a shorter wheelbase on the spacestar. wonder how can PM increase so much to jump 2 grades.

Good thing.

This will help to add more COE 5 years later when the quota will be the lowest.

yup coe prices peaked in 2013, so likely quite some of the bread and butter cars with 90k coes, will be scrapped now to recover at least 45k.

this would then reduce the number of car due for scrap in 2023, so some additions to that number due for scrap in 2023 via current 5year renewals would hopefully improve the supply some and moderate prices.

who knows, as coe prices continue to fall, even those who renewed in 2015-2016 for 5 or 10years will scrap their cars early.  PQP was 50-75k then, its coming close to half the price soon.

Edited by Mkl22

Still puzzling why some ADs like Honda still cannot be sure if VES (PM2.5) will hit their cars with 11 days to go 1 July 2018.

I think many of their popular selling cars are not affected. Sometimes, no news is gd news 

(edited)

I think many of their popular selling cars are not affected. Sometimes, no news is gd news

Honda price list are updated, looks like Jazz 1.3 will remain at A2, -$10K. Good news!

Edit: oh, repeated info...

Edited by JQ01

Where do you guys go to see the VES for the various models? 

Its all available online..Google image have liao  [;)] post-217477-0-17974300-1529590033_thumb.jpg

See Attached.

I think @Liiusion meant is there a chart or table showing the Brands/ models and the corresponding VES banding.

• Praise 3

I think @Liiusion meant is there a chart or table showing the Brands/ models and the corresponding VES banding.

Probably someone with big data experience can do one and wow us
  • Praise 1

Nowadays the introduce taxes but unable finish testing all the vehicles timely. Roads also in very bad condition.
Really no one checking on LTA.

ownself check ownself

own time own target

Nowadays the introduce taxes but unable finish testing all the vehicles timely. Roads also in very bad condition.
Really no one checking on LTA.

↡ Advertisement