VES 2018

Fuelsaver

yup. PRC FTW [thumbsup]

Singapore still feeling proud to be the world most expensive city .... [hur]

I had ben in china for the past 1 week+.
Seeing so many full electric and hybrid car on the road.
So many electric car charging point at public car park.
We are really falling far behind.

No need need to said about the cashless payment here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Porsche SE said come Dec panic buying

COE cross $60k and will never look back

otherwise he CHOP

carrot

i am the carrot [mad]

Haha... I think most people are expecting to go up.

I had been in china for the past 1 week+.

[laugh]

Seems like China now is a better place to live in.

[laugh]

Seems like China now is a better place to live in.

No joking.

I don't mind retired in Hangzhou if I can afford a house near the west lake but out of city center and they allow.

Beautiful and clean city. People are friendly also. Not what many are thinking of PRC.

Edited by Tohto

No joking.

I don't mind retired in Hangzhou if I can afford a house near the west lake but out of city center and they allow.

Beautiful and clean city. People are friendly also. Not what many are thinking of PRC.

Hmmm...

How much is to really migrate there?

Differences in the X and DX models?

I believe D means direct injection. So basically car with DI or turbo with be more affected. Then again LTA flipped prata on PM and no one knows what happens to the other models no listed, at least until June 2018. Unfortunately, those who charged in earlier can only suck thumb lor, but look on the bright side and enjoy your new car~ [:p]  [:p]

i'm wondering how come Direct Injection which is so much more efficient is kena slap more than a MPI engine?

Honestly, one day say save fuel. one day say reduce climate change. The story change faster than I change underwear, when can we have a finalized system of taxation?

Then, I rebate you, I take it from your ARF. I tax you, I take whole from you. Which smart alec think of this scheme?

I think the whole of LTA need to be examined. Train keeps breaking down. Bus become slower. Cars become out of reach. No wonder more e scooter rushing down the road. Because that's the only free, affordable and need not drop a sweat transport left.

• Praise 2

I had been in china for the past 1 week+.

more electric cars.. will govt earn more?

enough said!

i'm wondering how come Direct Injection which is so much more efficient is kena slap more than a MPI engine?

Honestly, one day say save fuel. one day say reduce climate change. The story change faster than I change underwear, when can we have a finalized system of taxation?

Then, I rebate you, I take it from your ARF. I tax you, I take whole from you. Which smart alec think of this scheme?

I think the whole of LTA need to be examined. Train keeps breaking down. Bus become slower. Cars become out of reach. No wonder more e scooter rushing down the road. Because that's the only free, affordable and need not drop a sweat transport left.

thats LTA for you. already said many times that they are incompetent!

• Praise 1

Its because of the PM emission.
  • Praise 1

Because 70% of the population can't be bothered.

• Praise 2

more electric cars.. will govt earn more?

enough said!

thats LTA for you. already said many times that they are incompetent!

That's the problem for Singapore garmen. Everything also want to earn monie send not move the country forward.

That's the problem for Singapore garmen. Everything also want to earn monie send not move the country forward.

who don't want to earn money? You don't want to earn money meh? All companies also who help company earn money, get bigger bonus what. That said, I realised all Ministry will have a money earning state board with it.

who don't want to earn money? You don't want to earn money meh? All companies also who help company earn money, get bigger bonus what. That said, I realised all Ministry will have a money earning state board with it.

Earning money must also bring the country forward.

Earning money but make the country even fall behind a formally 3rd world country.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1