Perodua Myvi 2018

Brass

Accent also not bad

Quite true as my manager driving one. Build quality not bad.

Last week went Malaysia with my frd for a short stay. Saw myvi headlight. The brightness and light throw super wicked. Other cars looked dim compared to myvi headlight.

Edited by Hachi
↡ Advertisement

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/baby-killed-parents-severely-injured-in-johor-car-accident-11442716?cid=FBcna

Dont think I wanna touch msia cars, looks like a total loss for the kenari after being rear ended.

Kenari was a model more than a decade ago which was a very very basic car, technologies advances...

Myvi have NCAP rating of 5 stars and 4 airbags even for the base version....

Edited by Hachi
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Shocked at the pricing of the MYVI, no thanks to the rising COE.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_listing.php?MOD=perodua&PR1=0&PR2=&DEP=&VT=Any&DT=Any

If I am going to spend $73,800 and $78,800 for the MYVI 1.3 and 1.5 respectively, I might as well spend $68,000 on the Mitsubishi Attrage or $76,000 on the Hyundai Accent.

The Bezza seems better overall value at $66,800.

when i retire in msia

definitely will get a myvii drive here drive there anyhow park 

the best A to B transport tool

powderful to zigzag in town and good interior space [thumbsup] 

the biggest concern is Gone in 60 seconds because it remains the TOP in car thief list ... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Wt_know

16 hours ago, Wt_know said:

when i retire in msia

definitely will get a myvii drive here drive there anyhow park 

the best A to B transport tool

powderful to zigzag in town and good interior space [thumbsup] 

the biggest concern is Gone in 60 seconds because it remains the TOP in car thief list ... [sweatdrop]

Mai worry so much lah. U might worry now but when u really retire there, u wont worry so much liao in that stage of life. Choose where u reside & be low profile & everything will be fine. 😊

yes, already shortlisted Ipoh to retire

good food good place ... majority speak cantonese 

got airport ... 40mins flight back to spore

centre location to KL and Penang (2hrs+- each way) ... as and when can cheong nshw to clear carbon ...  huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know

5 hours ago, Wt_know said:

yes, already shortlisted Ipoh to retire

good food good place ... majority speak cantonese 

got airport ... 40mins flight back to spore

centre location to KL and Penang (2hrs+- each way) ... as and when can cheong nshw to clear carbon ...  huat ah!

Gd choice. Fyi, many yrs back I learnt fr another Singaporean who signed the mm2h that mm2her will enjoy 20k ringgit off any 1st national car. Hope this is real info.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, new to the forums - actually came on board cos wanted to join in the Detailing section of the forums.I'm from Malaysia and I have a G3 Myvi too; owned since July 2019. So far car has been good, and as shared by one of the forummers here, the light throw and lights are very impressive indeed! 

Quite a rich mod culture for Myvi in Malaysia, asides from the usual cosmetic changes such as rims, chrome delete, decals and so much more. I did see the pricing of the Myvi when it launched in Singapore, and yes, it really is quite a stupendous price indeed! 

• Praise 2

On 4/16/2019 at 6:00 AM, Hachi said:

Myvi have NCAP rating of 5 stars and 4 airbags even for the base version....

MYVI after a rear collision.

IMG-20200108-WA0022.jpg