MCF Warriors, Workout Training session/ Gathering / Events

Jerminator

Wah, serious training there. Don't unker can take it..

nah, you should be fine.

you still in good shape, hope to see you this week

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

There is practically no parking ard waterwaypoint? And the security won't let me park at Watertown. I have been going round for 15 mins and the traffic outside waterwaypoint is just terrible.

My deepest & sincerely apology bro! Should have mapped out the parking area for everyone before the event. I'll take note of it in future and state it clearly before going on with the activity.

Next time we meet up, drinks on me. Cannot say no! Its a way of apology for making you come down all the way for nothing.

Sorry bro, didn't know you are coming. Otherwise would ask you to park at my area.

Anyway, my wife and I would like to thank Jeremy and mycarforum for taking time off to share with us on this activity.

It's definitely a good workout and learning about self defense.

Really enjoyed, except the bruises on my forearm..

GPGT

You're most welcome! :)

Always glad to be part of something that can bring joy and enjoyable workout to the members!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group picture & videos will be up later in the day.

PS. was under the weather the past weekend, therefore it wasn't posted.

• Praise 4

My deepest & sincerely apology bro! Should have mapped out the parking area for everyone before the event. I'll take note of it in future and state it clearly before going on with the activity.

Next time we meet up, drinks on me. Cannot say no! Its a way of apology for making you come down all the way for nothing.

Always glad to be part of something that can bring joy and enjoyable workout to the members!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to the next session. a really good workout (glad i didn't break any of my bones) Thanks alot for your time and effort

• Praise 3

Think nothing about it bro. In actual fact it is already a great deed and very nice of you to offer free coaching. I know it is not easy to organize an event and I really appreciate your effort.  [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

But I also believe in team work, that each member in the team sld look out for each other and highlight issues prior to event, and not think of me, i and myself. 

what you have done is job well done bro!  [grouphug]

• Praise 2

any exercise class this week??

hope have class , really want to learn more and sweat it out but this time round when Jem needs volunteer to demo attacking him , i will hide behind you and your wife. Getting "chop" on the wrist is really "KSL" pain.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hello all,

Apologies for not updating the events as I'm currently sorting out my schedule for the evening. But fear not, I'm also planning out the classes and looking at location, where everyone can train safely and enjoy.

Stay tuned for more updates! (real soon)  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3