Conti Premium Contact 6

coolbluepica

Got 2 Friend using.. good grip they say. Not that expensive 235/55-18 for $230 ea

@chucky2007 wah price like not bad, can help me ask which shop? I looking at 245/40/18 or 245/45/18

@chucky2007 wah price like not bad, can help me ask which shop? I looking at 245/40/18 or 245/45/18

He got from Kim Hoe at UBi beside Johnson stickers for the 235/55-18. You Check with Leong Seng also First.

I changed on Monday to CPC6. Noise is controlled. Good Grip! Nice!

CPC6 got A for wetgrip across various sizes on Euro Label.

Turbocharged

EU label says 72dB, that's pretty high, but it's exterior noise. 

Any more feedback on this? I need to compare to Primacy 3 and am concerned for fuel efficiency and real interior noise 

previously using primacy 3 then change to CPC6.

fuel efficiency - more or less the same
dry road - perform the same. good handling
wet road - primacy 3 performs better imho

• Praise 1

previously using primacy 3 then change to CPC6.

fuel efficiency - more or less the same

dry road - perform the same. good handling

wet road - primacy 3 performs better imho

What about the wear? People have been saying online that conti wear is higher than michelin.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

What about the wear? People have been saying online that conti wear is higher than michelin.

I think online feedback is true... I used 2 set of CSC5 that has Continental stated treadwear at 420... rubbish at 15k mark already wear down to 50%..

I’m currently using Michelin Latitude Sports3 with Michelin stated treadwear at 220zzz now at 41k mileage and still have maybe 15-20k more to go.

All the 2 set of continental and 1 Michelin in same car..

But I’ll not wait until it wears too deep as wouldn’t compromise my own safety as I often drive on NSHW.. will change next month with another 3-5k more mileage

• Praise 1

Supercharged

EU label says 72dB, that's pretty high, but it's exterior noise. 

Any more feedback on this? I need to compare to Primacy 3 and am concerned for fuel efficiency and real interior noise 

I am using this with 235/50/18 profile for past 6 months. Overall its good and no significant complains but if compared to my previous GY Asymm3, GY still better thought not significantly so. But of course they are different kind of tyres (GY Asymm3 not available in 235/50/18). Intend to try Mich at my next change.

I think online feedback is true... I used 2 set of CSC5 that has Continental stated treadwear at 420... rubbish at 15k mark already wear down to 50%..

I’m currently using Michelin Latitude Sports3 with Michelin stated treadwear at 220zzz now at 41k mileage and still have maybe 15-20k more to go.

All the 2 set of continental and 1 Michelin in same car..

But I’ll not wait until it wears too deep as wouldn’t compromise my own safety as I often drive on NSHW.. will change next month with another 3-5k more mileage

i read somewhere.....treadwear is only accurate within a brand like primacy vs ps4. shouldn't compare across different brands

• Praise 1

i read somewhere.....treadwear is only accurate within a brand like primacy vs ps4. shouldn't compare across different brands

Yes I know. Continental internal treadwear at 420 is one of the middle high. While Michelin 220 is one of the middle lower.

Turbocharged

Wound up settling for the CPC6. But need to take some time to see how they really feel...

Wound up settling for the CPC6. But need to take some time to see how they really feel...

I had 2 cpc6 today for rear wheel drive. 225/45/17 from agent and not pi. Noise is controlled. Previously using csc5, worn down to 3-4mm.

Is cpc 6 a sport tire? How is it compare to Michellin ps4

Any difference for getting from dealer or Pi? One of the dealer keep frightening me that pi tire will crack on the wall.

CPC6 = Continental Premium Contact 6 = No sport 

I think and correct me if I am wrong  CPC 6 should be more touring than PS4

Dealer and PI , the question and dispute for more than a decade.

PI stock is not 100% =Agent = authentic .

sidewall crack  issue happened to both Agent & PI , problem is where and how can you seek redress.

But not all sidewall crack are due to manufacturer defects.

↡ Advertisement