MCF Badminton (pattern) workout

RadX

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Normally if i play i go book cc one. Cc have more available court 

Cc are mostly tiles flooring, can be quite  dangerous  when people start to perspire, any slip and fall can result in severe injury. 

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Atrecord said:

My son kept asking me to go play... but no venue leh...

If you are eyeing weekend  you can forget about it, it is so difficult to book. But some of the  sports hall still have weekday , but office hour slots.

2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

If you are eyeing weekend  you can forget about it, it is so difficult to book. But some of the  sports hall still have weekday , but office hour slots.

Need book 1 month in advance right and must wait the timing to open then fast hand fast leg book lol

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Need book 1 month in advance right and must wait the timing to open then fast hand fast leg book lol

15 days in advance, 6.59am get the apps ready to compete with all the activesg users. But if you  dont mind weeke day office hour, you can pick the available eft over slots  from your preferred  sports hall randomly, should be able to get some slots  

• Praise 2

Just now, Ct3833 said:

15 days in advance, 6.59am get the apps ready to compete with all the activesg users. But if you  dont mind weeke day office hour, you can pick the available eft over slots  from your preferred  sports hall randomly, should be able to get some slots  

I prefer play cc easier to get court lol

16 hours ago, Freeder said:

Geylang Serai CC have very nice courts..

SBH also have but mostly before 3 pm slots😂😂

oh got arrh? nice in what sense? and if nice why nobody books leh? <suspicious> 😄

i tot many places have courts before 6 pm? 

i used to play a lot in school days, then later when working, for about 2 yrs or so got one bunch of colleagues booked CDAN clubhouse in Bukit Batok, and we played weekly 2 hr for 2 courts. It was really shiok, as most of us were around the same standard, not novice ball-pickers, and also not national players standard lah...

Then all moved on and i stopped many years. About 8-9 yr ago, for a maybe half a year, a few colleagues needed exercise and we booked a cc in Toa Payoh to play once a week, but the only available slot was 5-6 pm, cos from 6 pm onwards, no hope one... we actually have to sneak out at 4.50 pm to rush there (our office is not far from TP). Even then, the court is cement one, no fight with the CDAN or the indoor stadia type...

• Praise 2

15 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

precisely lor... that's why give up... am hoping to get to know people who stays in Minton though... anyone here stays there? Understand that the condo got badminton court... 🤩

else was also thinking of trying to see whether can play in schools at nights, but covid put paid to that thoughts....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

30 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

oh got arrh? nice in what sense? and if nice why nobody books leh? <suspicious> 😄

i tot many places have courts before 6 pm? 

i used to play a lot in school days, then later when working, for about 2 yrs or so got one bunch of colleagues booked CDAN clubhouse in Bukit Batok, and we played weekly 2 hr for 2 courts. It was really shiok, as most of us were around the same standard, not novice ball-pickers, and also not national players standard lah...

Then all moved on and i stopped many years. About 8-9 yr ago, for a maybe half a year, a few colleagues needed exercise and we booked a cc in Toa Payoh to play once a week, but the only available slot was 5-6 pm, cos from 6 pm onwards, no hope one... we actually have to sneak out at 4.50 pm to rush there (our office is not far from TP). Even then, the court is cement one, no fight with the CDAN or the indoor stadia type...

Booked through PA website.

Ard $5/$6 per hr..

Passion card got disc ...

Nice parquet flooring n new renovated environment..

SBH da best as the floorings are the soft type but pricey though..

• Praise 5

35 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

precisely lor... that's why give up... am hoping to get to know people who stays in Minton though... anyone here stays there? Understand that the condo got badminton court... 🤩

else was also thinking of trying to see whether can play in schools at nights, but covid put paid to that thoughts....

Some schools do open their hall for weekend booking but only very few open for Friday night, rest of weekday night are not available.

• Praise 2

51 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Minton i think badminton court will be harder to book than outside lol

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Minton i think badminton court will be harder to book than outside lol

really arrh? 

my place the tennis court like no biz like that, so i tot - wrongly it seems - condo pple dun do sports much 😅

then anyone here works at SingTel? 20 yr ago a friend who worked there booked the court and brought us there (Com Centre) to play once leh. got aircon somemore... shiok...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Freeder said:

Booked through PA website.

Ard $5/$6 per hr..

Passion card got disc ...

Nice parquet flooring n new renovated environment..

SBH da best as the floorings are the soft type but pricey though..

Sounds quite decent leh... how come bo biz?

tot Singaporeans all v savvy. If got good deal, sure will pounce quickly one mah...

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

really arrh? 

my place the tennis court like no biz like that, so i tot - wrongly it seems - condo pple dun do sports much 😅

then anyone here works at SingTel? 20 yr ago a friend who worked there booked the court and brought us there (Com Centre) to play once leh. got aircon somemore... shiok...

Got another condo with indoor badminton court, its castle green hehehe

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Got another condo with indoor badminton court, its castle green hehehe

Really? That's near Yio Chu Kang? aiyah... also dunno anyone staying there leh, wasted...

i used to work near there, and my father in law stays near there, but dunno anyone staying there... 

You know? or do you stay there? 😆

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Really? That's near Yio Chu Kang? aiyah... also dunno anyone staying there leh, wasted...

i used to work near there, and my father in law stays near there, but dunno anyone staying there... 

You know? or do you stay there? 😆

My friend friend stay there we after poly go there play once lol

• Praise 1