MCF Badminton (pattern) workout

RadX

if want to play, indicate your name here, at least easier for the organizer.

I'm not the organizer, i just a player and kpo-ing around  [:p]

- Kurty x 2 pax

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you can go back to that shop in Bras Basah, they sell mostly Li ning and come with different price range. For Li Ning shoes you have to try it on as it is not according to the normal shoes size, my usual size is 8 but for Li ning i wear 10.

If not the yonex online is good enough as their shoes is true to size.

[thumbsup]

Wah... you the boss or shareholder there is it?  [laugh]  Wonder if they will give loyalty discount if i told them i bought my cab 8 there >30 yr ago...

Important question: will Li Ning also be like the Yonex (or all other unscrupulous but profitable brands) like that, shoes can last max 3 year before self-disintegration?

- Kurty x 2 pax

- atrecord

wah, initiative...

But i need to go slow or start later leh, as my right wrist still got niggling pain, which was aggravated when dragged to go bowling when at NSRCC 3 mth ago...  [bigcry]

Being hoping it'll recover/heal on its own, but think better do something to speed it up.

oh, anyone got lobang to book court? Good/convenient timings all v difficult to book leh.

[thumbsup]

Wah... you the boss or shareholder there is it?  [laugh]  Wonder if they will give loyalty discount if i told them i bought my cab 8 there >30 yr ago...

Important question: will Li Ning also be like the Yonex (or all other unscrupulous but profitable brands) like that, shoes can last max 3 year before self-disintegration?

any sport shoes if dun wear often sure disintegrate one, Nike even faster   [lipsrsealed]  [laugh]  [laugh]

actually my favorite shoes is still Victor, can last for many many years.

- Kurty x 2 pax

- atrecord

wah, initiative...

But i need to go slow or start later leh, as my right wrist still got niggling pain, which was aggravated when dragged to go bowling when at NSRCC 3 mth ago...  [bigcry]

Being hoping it'll recover/heal on its own, but think better do something to speed it up.

oh, anyone got lobang to book court? Good/convenient timings all v difficult to book leh.

i'd join.....

but Jman888 last time angry my shoes not suitable for the badminton court

so cannot play liao

:D

Last time, Bata had a shoe called Badminton Master which was good for courts n most school kids use it for normal school wear as well. Not sure if you guys have heard of this shoe before cos really long ago haha!

Problem with Badminton is always difficult to book court esp at CCs cos the minute it opens for booking, u go in N all taken up already!!

• Praise 7

alamak... i must update my system (this is what my son used on me [bigcry] ) liao...

when i last played, badminton serve cannot be above waist mah... [laugh]

sh*t... you just reminded me i also have...

i think the knee guard i used to use that ~15 yr ago, already chui already, if i still can find it...

No worries about the serve......i usually get serves under the waist!

wah, initiative...

i have a group of friends playing badminton too haha... they book school hall via activesg i think... seems quite easy for them to book leh... maybe Sun evenings are not so peak timing... 

Aiya, he just want to haolian that back in the days when we were saving up pocket money for our first Carbonex 8, he already got 3 Carbonex 15.

Sheeeezzzz.

:XD::XD::XD:

Wah....Carbonex 8.....from the 80s....so nostalgic...

Last time, Bata had a shoe called Badminton Master which was good for courts n most school kids use it for normal school wear as well. Not sure if you guys have heard of this shoe before cos really long ago haha!

Problem with Badminton is always difficult to book court esp at CCs cos the minute it opens for booking, u go in N all taken up already!!

I wear BM2000.  :a-dothewave:

• Praise 2

Start a new thread for everyone to update.

not easy to book court in community club and if everyone can play on weekend, there are many school hall that available for public booking.

I used to play in Clementi Pri/Sec school hall and they have 8 courts with very good flooring (not wood though).

Please go ahead and add on   :D

• Praise 1