Marine Cove Meet Up----23rd Nov 2017 (Thurs)

Tianmo

must be sincere you know, out from my heart.

no matter how u photoshop.. the feeling is there and i know it. is the connection that i am feeling..you are the one.

what if i'm actually this kind?

amzrAR6_700b.jpg

↡ Advertisement

no matter what becomes of you. you are still the one. my heart will not change. :secret-laugh:

Another sweet talker here on MCF. Is this where all the nice men are hiding? Should I bring my single girlfriends to the MU?

Another sweet talker here on MCF. Is this where all the nice men are hiding? Should I bring my single girlfriends to the MU?

I am just a simple guy seeking very hard to make your life sweeter. In my heart, you are a fully blosomed flower and I am urging to be your little accessory bee humming around complementing your life. Always there when you need me.

my car maybe humbly small but if you dont mind it is enough to take these gorgeous wonderful flowers together. I will work harder to make sure you ride with comfort with bigger car. you friend is my friend.  :grin: 

• Praise 2

very welcome to visit me

stay there quite boring....most of the time nothing to do so disturb my friends who are staying there too

but every week must go to principal's office to see him 1 time to talk about what i am thinking

:D

How come they give you access to HP or internet?

Edited by Kusje

very welcome to visit me

stay there quite boring....most of the time nothing to do so disturb my friends who are staying there too

but every week must go to principal's office to see him 1 time to talk about what i am thinking

I am just a simple guy seeking very hard to make your life sweeter. In my heart, you are a fully blosomed flower and I am urging to be your little accessory bee humming around complementing your life. Always there when you need me.

my car maybe humbly small but if you dont mind it is enough to take these gorgeous wonderful flowers together. I will work harder to make sure you ride with comfort with bigger car. you friend is my friend. :grin:

Hahahahahaha

@kobayashigt

Take notes too.

Think I shall take notes too. Wa seh. This one is 情圣.

Hahahahahaha

@kobayashigt

Take notes too.

Think I shall take notes too. Wa seh. This one is 情圣.

Pay lesson fee please. copyright. remember each time u use u pay royalty. heee

我是真心的。我愿当她屹立不倒的栋梁,让她靠让她发泄。永远为她遮风挡雨。

Edited by Heman75
  • Praise 1

my car maybe humbly small but if you dont mind it is enough to take these gorgeous wonderful flowers together. I will work harder to make sure you ride with comfort with bigger car. you friend is my friend. :grin:

Wah cannot. This one overboard already. Retract my bid.

@kdash, i hope you are taking notes

your method really cannot make it

hahaha its ok... i think bro @heman75 a bit too overboard hahaha

Wah cannot. This one overboard already. Retract my bid.

Plenty to choose from, fellow hs colleague saw me on mcf more often for today than usual.

Read your posts, told me he gonna sign up and join the MU.

Can expect uptick in new mcf member signups, @pchou get ready the welcome packs hahaha

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Woah. what is this? haha. Got makan one anot. I live to eat, eat to live one. If i got arrow. I calling my boss one. 

Calling @pchou !!! haha. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2