Sitex 2017

Genes

Initially also wanted an in-car camera for my spoilt car cam. But decided to just buy from Taobao during 11.11 (Total damage less than 100 bucks). Just need to find an installer!

↡ Advertisement

Will be looking at Blackvue DR750s in-car camera. They have a booth there.

I wonder how much it cost at Sitex. Online eBay sellers are selling them for about SGD500 for two channel.

BUy car cam again? [laugh]

BUy car cam again? [laugh]

Must keep up with technology. And this is what I wanted, a 60fps camera with cloud function and able to track my car. Bestest of the best in car camera at the moment.

I wonder how much it cost at Sitex. Online eBay sellers are selling them for about SGD500 for two channel.

Any updates?

How about offer for other car camera brands?

Thanks

Can i just replace 650 with the 750?

My 650 was just sent to Blackvue office for checking yesterday, not sure how much they will charge after checking the problem. :lll._.:

But they already mentioned that to replace the battery inside the 650 unit which is required for the date and time update will cost $70.  [bigcry]

So now thinking if can direct replace with 750, meaning use back current 650 cable for power and back camera, maybe better to just replace it if the repair cost quoted is few hundreds  :a-confused:

• Praise 2

Can i just replace 650 with the 750?

My 650 was just sent to Blackvue office for checking yesterday, not sure how much they will charge after checking the problem. :lll._.:

But they already mentioned that to replace the battery inside the 650 unit which is required for the date and time update will cost $70. [bigcry]

So now thinking if can direct replace with 750, meaning use back current 650 cable for power and back camera, maybe better to just replace it if the repair cost quoted is few hundreds :a-confused:

Should be able to use back the cable. But not sure of the mounting. I have yet seen the physical unit.

• Praise 1

Still no laptop brochures yet though : /

No price?

This all i can find so far. Guess need wait for more complete set of brochures. You cannot tahan then you need call them lol

Thanks for sharing! I'm hoping to get a bigger capacity SD card from them at the fair, currently using 16GB for my 430 2-channel cam.

You should check what kinda capacity the cam can support, then get a Class 10 at that capacity. imho

Thanks for sharing! I'm hoping to get a bigger capacity SD card from them at the fair, currently using 16GB for my 430 2-channel cam.

My stock Blackvue came with 16GB card, I have since changed to a Toshiba 32GB high endurance. 

For car cams, better to use high endurance ones.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1