Chryst, this is for you

Tianmo

I read through the AMA thread, and I still don't understand why it is locked. It is a thread created in lite & ezi, so is there a need to get too serious over it?

Are the exchanges in there really so far off or are ppl just acting noble? If there can be a Jason tiko thread, why can't there be some less formal small talks in the forum?

I notice that almost all the time, if not most of the time, @chryst kept herself to one thread, the AMA thread. All the talks were confined to one thread which was dedicated to her. I don't see her running all over the place and OT in every or many threads (i think some old birds are worse). So whats the big deal?

There are so many topics in mcf, select those you are interested in and participate there, leave those "too low class" topics to ppl who share a common interest in to have a fair share of the forum.

So, @chryst, come here, this is a new home for you. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 3

OI DONT LIKE THIS LAH.

I will ask one of the mods help me close this then I really go start one. But these few days a bit busy, will try by Friday okay?

But the thread closure was on demand cos getting out of hand and didn't make any sense. I appreciate your defense though

• Praise 2

Come on lah. It was locked for a reason, TM if you have an issue, go take it out with Koba but don’t come and create new thread for the talk to continue.

• Praise 14

So every member have their own thread?

Can I create one for my sifu as well?

"How to become an elite like Enye the elite?"
  • Praise 1

i guess the mods and admins do not want too many OT threads, and prefer to focus more on the car-related theme of MCF, so as not to become like other forums out there...... 

there are already a few OT threads around... including the aforementioned Jason's thread... 

i guess the mods and admins do not want too many OT threads, and prefer to focus more on the car-related theme of MCF, so as not to become like other forums out there...... 

there are already a few OT threads around... including the aforementioned Jason's thread... 

I think its fine to have general talk cock threads.... but a personal thread? 

• Praise 2

Come on lah. It was locked for a reason, TM if you have an issue, go take it out with Koba but don’t come and create new thread for the talk to continue.

Cannot agree more

• Praise 4

I think its fine to have general talk cock threads.... but a personal thread? 

well @chryst has requested to lock this thread already. so we'll just have theme-related threads or TCSS threads... 

Internal Moderator

All I can say is that I started the AMA thread. And let's just say that I didn't practice thread-ownership. 

We are here to make friends and share knowledge, Why I cannot help out a fellow MCF member who cannot start her own thread? 

And yes, it is in lite and ez, we definitely welcome TCSS kinda thread. @pchou and I find it sexist, that why we decided to close the thread.

This is after a discussion involved. I also personally thinks that the presence of @chryst did spice up our forum. But regardless of anything, I have a monthly viewership of 500,000 page view. Not all thinks that way right? 

We are all humans, my judgement may not be the same as you all. I may be wrong closing the thread. Please feel free to challenge me. I accept all challenges in a positive way. I see this as widening my views. 

As I am representing my company who is managing this forum, I have larger concerns than you all. My work here is to make sure that MCF is a conducive place to hangout. And of cuz, I would like to have a few more female members to join us onboard. I am still single you know. haha. 

Is all good. I am good. And I hope when you read finish this, you are good too! 

• Praise 19

All I can say is that I started the AMA thread. And let's just say that I didn't practice thread-ownership. 

Is all good. I am good. And I hope when you read finish this, you are good too! 

Generation gap  :D

• Praise 5

Where got. haha. Got ppl say I look like I am in my forties alrd. 

Depends on the point of view .......... its true You do look like 40s (from behind )   :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3