Sutera Mall and Hotel

Extremme

Anyone stayed at those boutique hotels near Sutera Mall? Any reviews? Safe to park outside the hotel?

i go sutera mall pretty often... but never stayed... parking there over the day time is pretty safe as far as i can tell... 

at nite....  i guess if u park right infront of the hotel entrance...  shld be ok ba...  

i go sutera mall pretty often... but never stayed... parking there over the day time is pretty safe as far as i can tell...

at nite.... i guess if u park right infront of the hotel entrance... shld be ok ba...

Yeah I frequent Sutera Mall too just never park overnight before.

scare dont go.

seriously what so special about singapore car that people want to steal?

Well you have to ask the crooks then. Too many negative news about targeting Singapore cars

Yeah I frequent Sutera Mall too just never park overnight before.

i did think about staying over before.... but failed to find the benefits of doing that honestly....  

i mean.. what are the extra things you can do in the mrng or at nite?? 

most of the things i want to get done is over in like 5~7hrs tops...  

my usual routine... 

makan the 苦瓜汤 ...  book hair cut and karaoke appt ...  go grocery shopping ... cut hair...  karaoke must be ard 5.45 for 3 hrs (15 ringgit for 1 pax nia) ... in the room can smoke.. can order the jap food...  buy cakes .. drive home... 

• Praise 2

i did think about staying over before.... but failed to find the benefits of doing that honestly....

i mean.. what are the extra things you can do in the mrng or at nite??

most of the things i want to get done is over in like 5~7hrs tops...

my usual routine...

makan the è¦ç汤 ... book hair cut and karaoke appt ... go grocery shopping ... cut hair... karaoke must be ard 5.45 for 3 hrs (15 ringgit for 1 pax nia) ... in the room can smoke.. can order the jap food... buy cakes .. drive home...

Just for a short get away with friends. The place is quieter and peaceful than KSL area which we like and there are cafe/pubs around for a drink at night
  • Praise 1

Just stayed at HereHotel near Sutera Mall last Friday, quite a new boutique hotel. Comes with the typical con of boutique hotels - the walls are thin and soundproofing is bad, thus if you get annoying buay-zi-dong guests talking loudly, good luck if you're a light sleeper. Parked my car in front of the AutoBacs workshop, seemed safe enough - at least I came back with it! Yes, some nice pubs there - there was a pair of singers at the pub Midnight 9 nearby, makes for enjoyable chilling with a pint of Tiger at only RM13.

The paris hotel opp aeon and tesco look like so much better.

The Here hotel room water is filled with IKEA glass bottle. I don;t dare drink.

Paris and Here is same price.

I often see alot of Singaporeans like to stay at Avantgarde Hotel. Not sure if it's good though

Good enough for a one nite sleep. Nice location and reasonable pricing.

(edited)

Good enough for a one nite sleep. Nice location and reasonable pricing.

But I think such rooms cannot accommodate a family of 5? I mean family kind of room Edited by Extremme

Turbocharged

Thinking of going to Sutera Mall to change tyres and car battery.

I googled and found that Hawk Tyres at the mall is closed permanently? Really?.

Any other good workshop at Sutera Mall?

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Albeniz said:

Thinking of going to Sutera Mall to change tyres and car battery.

I googled and found that Hawk Tyres at the mall is closed permanently? Really?.

Any other good workshop at Sutera Mall?

no more accordingly to their workshop list, they moved to aminah I think, those shophouses behind Sutera about 1-2km away. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1