2019 Infiniti QX50, will it come to Singapore?

DACH

Lol!

Lexus also expensive Toyota what.

Agree, dun buy Lexus as they all using same Toyota Parts but parts are all made in Multi-International Countries such as China, Vietnam and India etc so one car are made of parts from different countries but charging end users at a Super Premium Price.

Nissan and Infiniti will be different as they have stricter QC with parts from Japan or Thailand only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi guys, I'm a new member. I want to buy a car via https://incacar.com/used/cars/infiniti/q50/2015-Infiniti-Q50-Premium-566129/ but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them?

What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.

Dude, you do know this is a Singapore car forum, not a US car forum, right? So its best for you to check directly with your US counterpart instead.

Internal Moderator

I took Infiniti QX50 for some ice cream.

I joined my journalist last weekend to collect the QX50, and at the same time, we had some ice cream while finding out what this Luxury SUV can do. This is not a professional review. So take my pointers with a pinch of salt ya!

giphy.gif

First look for the INFINITI QX50!

The Infiniti QX50 really is a luxury SUV.

Many people, including me, will not associate Infiniti with luxury. Usually, when it comes to luxury, the Germans will have a more knitted impression with luxurious. Like when you think of buying a quality, long-lasting AA battery, most of the time, I can only think of Energizer.

But that is not the case for Infiniti QX50. This majestic ride does have some fine touches to make the car luxurious. And then it is also equipped with techs that will make you a smarter driver.
post-137774-0-27906200-1564978165_thumb.jpg
Here's are what I like about the QX50 like I like my B&J's, Cherry Garcia.

1) Gigantic sunroof.

I am not a big fan of a sunroof; for me, this is optional. But when I seated inside Infiniti QX50, with the sunroof up, the car seems more airy and bigger. It does complement the vehicle very well. It is good to have feature for this sort of car as most probably you are fetching your kids around and the can get to see more at the back. 

post-137774-0-45418400-1564978574_thumb.jpg

2) Pull up privacy curtains

I know there is a lot of cars at this price range might have this, but personally I like this a lot. It gives a VIP touch to the rear passenger. Is much like the "Do not disturb" mode on your iPhone. You might no use it so frequently, but it is good to know that you have these features. 

post-137774-0-08404400-1564978781_thumb.jpg

3) Pleasantly refined 4-cylinder engine

For those who don't know this yet, the Infiniti QX50 is mated with an all-new VC-Turbo inline-four engine that can generate 268 bhp and 380nm of torque. A very decent pick up for its size. And for those who have driven long enough, you know that usually, an inline-four engine will lose out to v6 engine in-term of refinement due to the imbalance rotation. Usually manufacturers will use a balancing rod inside the engine to help with this imperfection.

But after we have driven quite a bit before we settle down for ice cream, we realise that the engine is quite pleasant. So I did my research and understand that there is an "Active Pod System" thatmount within the engine mount that can isolate and dampen engine harshness and noise by counter-balancing the vibrations. I give kudos to Infiniti for this remarkable features. This really add some luxury's points for me.

post-137774-0-42548100-1564979751_thumb.jpg

And for those who wanna find out more about this marvellous VC-Turbo engine, we have a MCF HangOut event on the 24 Aug this month!

Click here to register!

4) Matchy sliver wood trim with leather and Alcantara all around the dashboard.

post-137774-0-02851500-1564984033_thumb.jpeg

Aiseh, matchy with my iPhone cover! [:p]

G-k16P.gif

5) Four USB port inside the car for many possibilities!

post-137774-0-84922100-1564985224_thumb.jpg

One at the back.

post-137774-0-16579800-1564985262_thumb.jpg

two more at the front centre storage

giphy.gif

One more inside the armrest!

6) Bose soud system is very decent.

post-137774-0-42800600-1564985493_thumb.jpg

The sound system is really decent. If you are joining the test drive on 24th Aug, remember to give it a blast.

7) Aircon Ventilated Seats.

Okay lah, a lot of the cars already have this feature. But I really like it alot. So I will mention here. The front two driver and passenger seats have air-con ventilated seats. Ever imagine before someone keep blowing cold air into your butt? [pirate]

giphy.gif

8) The front bumper duct is real!

post-137774-0-98896600-1564986143_thumb.jpg

I think it does helps to cool down the brakes.

Alrighty! Here's are my personal opnions of what I like about the Infiniti QX50! If you like what I have just shared you can praise and comment! Let me find some of my thoughts about what are the stuff I dislike and post it here!

• Praise 1