BMW F10 Door Inner Handles Sticky Problem

MTMAutomotive

Hi Little_Solver 

Yes I had this problem with my secondhand BMW 523i too from PPSL. Had to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them  [thumbsdown] . Only changed the ones in front even though the rear door handles are also a bit sticky. 

I suspect it is due to the fact that I park my car in an open carpark. Don't think the material used can handle the heat in Singapore. Do you park in an open carpark too? 

Was looking through various chatgroups too and realise that this is a common issue with quite a few models of BMW.  

Hi Little_Solver 

Yes I had this problem with my secondhand BMW 523i too from PPSL. Had to spend a few hundred dollars to replace them  [thumbsdown] . Only changed the ones in front even though the rear door handles are also a bit sticky. 

I suspect it is due to the fact that I park my car in an open carpark. Don't think the material used can handle the heat in Singapore. Do you park in an open carpark too? 

Was looking through various chatgroups too and realise that this is a common issue with quite a few models of BMW.  

my friend has this problem ... luckily my mer is going strong.. daily under heat and rain and dust ...and the interior still good. dont buy bmw buy merc hahha

My family's F10 BMW 523i was our first continental car.

While other aspects of the car were impressive and certainly worth the premium, the sticky door handle issue really put me off and made me wonder if I should be buying a BMW for my next car. Hope this is no longer an issue with the newer models!

While other aspects of the car were impressive and certainly worth the premium, the sticky door handle issue really put me off and made me wonder if I should be buying a BMW for my next car. Hope this is no longer an issue with the newer models!

Don't buy German car particularly BMW.

Sticky door handle leaves a bad impression.

By the ways, what's so tua kee about German car huh?

100 buks +- will fix that .

u let such a minor issue change your decision on buying a car meh

Sticky handles on F10?

Ahemmm....RadX was the 1st owner izit?

i would be more inclined to think it's @mustank gor gor

:D

• Praise 1

i would be more inclined to think it's @mustank gor gor

:D

Simi Kang Tao

I no money buy such a luxurious car lah

Think also don’t want to think

Simi Kang Tao

I no money buy such a luxurious car lah

Think also don’t want to think

your lolly handles sticky or not?

:XD:

Lol.. Aren't u a proud German car owner my friend? :D

Don't buy German car particularly BMW.

Sticky door handle leaves a bad impression.

By the ways, what's so tua kee about German car huh?